DOUBLE DIGIT unemployment

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fixed that for ya. ps you can start saying that now. wake up yesterday, do something about it today, and maybe all of us can not dread tomorrow.

I know not directed at me but I have been awake since at least 2001. It's all the other people my age, that I talk to, that are just fucking reatarded. <3 public schools. I do something everday. Get money.. save said money for more firearms/ammo.. talk to everyone I know about these issues.

I know a lot of my friends my age are idiots as well. They are all hung up on this Republican vs Democrat shit. I say something about healthcare and they bandy about claiming that Republicans are in the pocket of Big "insert cause here" and think they have one. Bush did a lot of shit that pisses me off, just as Obama has. McCain would have pissed me off the same amount just in a different fashion.

We have a fucking Constitution for a reason people, how about we adhere to it. Novel idea but Jesus H. Christ if you dont like it fucking amend it. We have mechanisms in place to do such a thing. Oh wait thats right Government and most liberals think we are all a bunch of dumb fucks and cannot handle our own lives. But then again we further that stereotype dont we? I dont know what kind of shit storm needs to reach our shores to wake people the fuck up but I hope it happens soon.

We are not fucking stupid, we are not weak. We created the greatest country in the history of man kind in 200 god damn years. But we shit all over that and talk about how wrong everyone was. How old and out dated the founding fathers are. How we had slaves, its all fucking bullshit. We righted those wrongs in quick order. There where slaves for thousands of years. And once we cast those shackles the world soon followed.

I really dont want to explain to my son how we all had the world in front of us and it was stolen from us in broad daylight.

We are all guaranteed the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness but for fucks sakes your results are not guaranteed. I guess the founding fathers gave us to much credit in being able to figure shit out.

Actually the founding fathers warned us about these things. They know that people have a tendency to get caught up in their own BS. That is why there are still multiple hurdles for this bill to overcome before it gets passed.

I know a lot of my friends my age are idiots as well. They are all hung up on this Republican vs Democrat shit. I say something about healthcare and they bandy about claiming that Republicans are in the pocket of Big "insert cause here" and think they have one. Bush did a lot of shit that pisses me off, just as Obama has. McCain would have pissed me off the same amount just in a different fashion.

Constitution, that thing matters? They want to talk about Big "insert cause here" they should look to the dems as a shining example of loving things Big. The ONLY people that are going to be happy with something like health care will be our now "Big govt" and "Big corporations", you know.. the only ones that'll be left after it passes.

Exactly. This isn't a one party or the other issue which people don't seem to get. The issue is allowing these parties to begin with.. This is supposed to be a country about competition ans was not designed to be a two party system. There is no competition when you can really only choose from two things.. worse and worser... It's kinf od hard on the little (I) to do anything in the political machine they have created.

Actually the founding fathers warned us about these things. They know that people have a tendency to get caught up in their own BS. That is why there are still multiple hurdles for this bill to overcome before it gets passed.

I was speaking more towards the Fathers using plain non lawyerese launguage in the constitution so no inturpritation was needed. The laymen could undrstand it without question so he would not be abused by an oppresive government. But this is the exact opposite to what we are experincing these days. Everyone is over analyzing something that does not require reading into. It is what it is nothing more nothing less. Yet we have schollars such as President Obama wringing the shit out of it to push their own agenda.

Back