double rainbow? try double down...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eff both of you, I was rolling.

To appreciate this meme you must understand that double rainbow is retarded. A double rainbow is a relatively normal phenomenon and rainbows frequently appear to be close. The search for a "deeper meaning" is ridiculous when what you are studying is an everyday event, even if that event might not happen to you every day.

So, double rainbow guy was freaking out over what is basically a normal event. It has been speculated that this was drug induced, but put that aside for now. The humor comes from taking the "double rainbow template" and superimposing it over other things which at first seem odd (a sandwhich with meat for bread?) but in reality are nothing to get worked up about (KFC).

It's hilarious, the only thing that is lame is having to spoon feed comedy to you...

Here comes the airplane into the hangar, BRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

well, i think the fact that the double rainbow video was proabably posted by every person on earth, and it wasnt even that funny to begin with is what made this video unenjoyable for me.

on the radio this morning there was a guy in boston who got mugged in his car, the mugger shot him and he went to KFC for a doubledown sandwich before going to the hospital to get treated.

priorities :shrug2:

i felt it was lame bc the original video, was, well, original.
it was stupid to begin with, but it wasnt a lame copy of another video.

you want this to be funny?
the bastard should have ordered one while acting like that. then i would have gotten a laugh out of it.
but he didnt.
because he's lame.
and couldnt come up with an original funny video.

and, while im sure the original rainbow video was in fact drug induced, that most likely what made it as funny as it was.
i know a lot of funny situations/jokes that have come about thanks to one or more of the involved parties being completely fucked out of their minds.

Back