DOW jones dropped 800 points!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I want an SL8. Some modification and you have a fucking cool looking G36c. I want one with the White composite, It's hard to find those ones now. I just like HK ^^/.

I dont actually think we had 700bil to give lol - I think we just made more (poof). George Bush Opened his "One_Dollar_Bill.pdf" file, hit Ctrl + P and selected 700billion in the dropdown box and clicked "Print"

I think he actually opened "Emergency_1_billion_bill_template.doc" (We all know the gvt. is too dumb to know how to use adobe) and then just printed 700. (He was trying not to piss off the tree huggers)

Oh hey if ya ever want a full auto and you already have a semi auto.... WHY!? You can't hit shit with full auto anyways. As Seanny boy said in the league of extraordinary gentlemen "If you can't hit it with one shot, then why shoot at all?" (Didn't feel like trying to add the accent sorry)

Oh hey if ya ever want a full auto and you already have a semi auto.... WHY!? You can't hit shit with full auto anyways. As Seanny boy said in the league of extraordinary gentlemen "If you can't hit it with one shot, then why shoot at all?" (Didn't feel like trying to add the accent sorry)

Full auto is for suppression, that's why teh feature was removed from individual weapons like the M4, and M16's, only crew served weapons like the MK19, M240's, and M249 are still used with full auto. Other than from a collector point, there's really nnot much reason to own a full auto, unless you are going to be doing spray and pray drive-bys or something.

I'm not gay, but you just mentioned the SAW and I got a woody.

I think we need a 'gun chat' thread in the nws... i wanna chat more with 92 about guns.

Anyway... i heard the dow dropped another 300 today to close out around 9,66x something.

tire_fire.JPG

I'm not gay, but you just mentioned the SAW and I got a woody.

I think we need a 'gun chat' thread in the nws... i wanna chat more with 92 about guns.

Yea, qual day when I had that beast gave me a chub. Just about the onyl other weapon that was as fun to fire is the MK19, full auto grenade launcher mmmmmmmm grenades.

It dipped below 8000 in Sep 2002. So, at least its not that bad......yet.

-678.91 today. I tink thats 7 days in a row now, dropping.

One of my co workers nearly cried today, a carreer man hoping to retire this year after over 20 years of service. His 401k has dropped by half. Really nice guy, always kind, softly spoken.. We were talking about it dropping over 600 again today and his eyes welled up.

it sucks for the older folks who are ready to retire, for sure. But at the same time, they shouldn't have their money in high-risk funds. after 50, you should be at least 80% in bonds/etc that don't drop.

I'm hit pretty hard too... but i got 20+ years to rebuild. i'm buying like crazy these past weeks. it's like going to walmart and coming home with dissel jeans!

This is what my 2008 roth has done:

Attachments

• Yahoo! Finance - Portfolios_1223655707495.png
    Yahoo! Finance - Portfolios_1223655707495.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 86
I have faith.. it will probably go back up by november.
If not Im investing in a couple 50gal drums of h2o

it sucks for the older folks who are ready to retire, for sure. But at the same time, they shouldn't have their money in high-risk funds. after 50, you should be at least 80% in bonds/etc that don't drop.

I'm hit pretty hard too... but i got 20+ years to rebuild. i'm buying like crazy these past weeks. it's like going to walmart and coming home with dissel jeans!

This is what my 2008 roth has done:

I was about to ask where's B? You know he's buying lol..

Really shitty times for some, looking up for people who invest wisely.

Back