Down pipe on integra b18c

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95ITRJDM

I was wondering what the most popular setup is to retain the ac. Should I do a passenger side exit or driver side exit for the down pipe? I'm sure it can be done either way but I was curious what people have done.

Passenger side exit seems to be the most common. However I would think that a driver's side would consume less space near the ac and power steering (down pipe is typically smaller than a turbo)

Thanks Im not running anything big either. It's just a precision 5027. It has a .48 ar on the hot side which I might change to the .63. Im only looking for 300whp. I might be fine the way it is... I was afraid it might fall off up top with a small hot side but I'm not really familiar with turbo that much just from what I read and learned on my own.

you might make peak power slightly earlier than you desire, but that turbo should make your goal on an ITR engine VERY easily. especially since your engine is already at 197whp all motor (stumbled upon your thread over on H-T).

that leaves ~100whp to be gained to achieve your goal.

should be fairly easy to do with the right person tuning your car. DO find a reputable tuner for your car. you do not want a newbie training an ITR engine (im assuming fairly stock, if not higher, compression).

Back