Downloading Ringtones

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

So I went this morning and got a new phone service and new phone. It's pretty sweet. I was just wondering where you all go to get ringtones and shit for your phones. My carrier is Sprint, if that makes a difference.

i would look into phone hacks...

i've never been into ring tones, i still have digital cell service (fuck GPS)

but my friend has the new razr and pays 2.50 a song plus internet fees from the cell carrier...

Quoted post[/post]]
So I went this morning and got a new phone service and new phone. It's pretty sweet. I was just wondering where you all go to get ringtones and shit for your phones. My carrier is Sprint, if that makes a difference.
sprint sucks!

y dont you just get them off your phone or go to sprints website and download them

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
sprint sucks!

y dont you just get them off your phone or go to sprints website and download them
sprint has been good to me...

MugenCRX... use your phone and go to 3GForFree.com... free everything from ringtones to wallpapers.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
sprint sucks!

sprint does suck. i've been with them for a year and can't stand them. the only reason that i went with them was to get this http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=570 but now that this is out http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/5/d...3a-e54845d8e5f9 :wub: i want to cancel my contract and go wth cingular

If you have the net on your phone and want free ringtones...Ive gone to 3gforfree.com...they have some good songs every once in a while..they also have free screensavers and I think games as well

See, what's cool about the phone I got today, is that I can take music from my computer, and put it on my phone and listen to it, but I cannot use the music as ringtones. I think it's pretty much bullshit!! If anyone happens to have the same phone, and know some sweet tricks or anything, that info would be super. Here's the new P Hone.

Samsung A900

And also, I remember a thread a long time ago about the "Mail, MothaFucka!!" Message ringer from Eurotrip. Anyone know where or how to get that ringer for free or less than like $5.00 and without subscribing to something?

Back