Downloading Ringtones

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
at least you got a good phone to go with your crappy service :p
LOL! STFU NOOB!!! :laugh:
NOOB????? I got your NOOB. wait you'll see how bad sprint is in colorado when you start having dropped calls and no signal
I'm just playing. You aint no N00bi3!! So far Sprint has been AWESOME. Hasn't dropped a call yet.

And tylonalsnifnfool, YOU my friend, are my goddamned hero! HERO ya hear me??

Anything for a fellow HSer. The funny thing is, I havn't even had a cellphone in months. Every now and then I send a song to my GF's phone. Its an awsome way to score some brownie points.

Quoted post[/post]]

I'm just playing. You aint no N00bi3!! So far Sprint has been AWESOME. Hasn't dropped a call yet.
just wait, oh and if you plan on ever going up to longmont you get no signal in certin spots, oh and if you ever plan of going to Wy, you have no service at all. no roaming on any network at all

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

just wait, oh and if you plan on ever going up to longmont you get no signal in certin spots, oh and if you ever plan of going to Wy, you have no service at all. no roaming on any network at all
Ok! I get the picture. :mrgreen: The main reason I went with Sprint, is because my roommates and I got a family plan, and now I pay less than I did for Cricket.

lol cricket sucks too, i have to say sprint is better than cricket

:mad: still waiting for my ring tone been 2 1/2 hours

Quoted post[/post]]
Looking to get a few parts for my 13B build:
-High Compression Pistons

You're kidding, right?
I'm pretty sure its a joke.

Look at all of the things in his sig.

LS/VTEC - LS Head and B16 Block?

And I belive that the 67 Beetles were Air Cooled.

I like calling machine shops, and asking if they will stroke my wankle. :mrgreen:

And calling Autozone for a flux capacitor for my 1987 Delorean. :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Looking to get a few parts for my 13B build:
-High Compression Pistons

You're kidding, right?

Look at all of the things in his sig.

LS/VTEC - LS Head and B16 Block?

And I belive that the 67 Beetles were Air Cooled.

I like calling machine shops, and asking if they will stroke my wankle. :mrgreen:

And calling Autozone for a flux capacitor for my 1987 Delorean. :laugh:
^This man knows what he's talking about. You have past the test grass hoppah!!! :mrgreen:

When I used to work at AutoZone I used to get that Flux Capacitor thing all the time. I used to say "Well I don't know if we carry those still. You might have to go 'Back To The Future' to get one of those in good shape" Then it's silence for a few seconds and they ask for their actual part :laugh:

There was this one guy who got hired a day after me and he knew jack shit about cars so he would mainly be on the register and translate for any spanish speaking customers. Anyway, one day he answered a call and the guy on the other end was asking for 8 ft. of Filopian (sp?) Tube. He got so pissed off that he couldn't find it in the computer and just yelled out "Does anyone know where the damn Filopian Tubes are at?!" The whole store was silent for about 5 seconds and everyone just started laughing. :laugh: Poor kid was too embarassed to answer the phone for a few days after that.

Quoted post[/post]]
^This man knows what he's talking about. You have past the test grass hoppah!!! :mrgreen:

When I used to work at AutoZone I used to get that Flux Capacitor thing all the time. I used to say "Well I don't know if we carry those still. You might have to go 'Back To The Future' to get one of those in good shape" Then it's silence for a few seconds and they ask for their actual part :laugh:

There was this one guy who got hired a day after me and he knew jack shit about cars so he would mainly be on the register and translate for any spanish speaking customers. Anyway, one day he answered a call and the guy on the other end was asking for 8 ft. of Filopian (sp?) Tube. He got so pissed off that he couldn't find it in the computer and just yelled out "Does anyone know where the damn Filopian Tubes are at?!" The whole store was silent for about 5 seconds and everyone just started laughing. :laugh: Poor kid was too embarassed to answer the phone for a few days after that.
YES!! I passed the test!! :toot:

That fallopian tube one is great! I'm gonna have to try that one now!! LOL!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

YES!! I passed the test!! :toot:

That fallopian tube one is great! I'm gonna have to try that one now!! LOL!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: let me know how it goes :ph34r: :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:mad: still waiting for my ring tone been 2 1/2 hours
that's what you get for talking shit about Sprint, homo. :p
sprint still sucks balls
you suck balls... tell your room mate to come get my CRX foo lol
he doesnt want a crx, and I heard you like balls on your chin

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]