downpipe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

over the winter I plan on piecing together a turbo kit for my b20. and I was wondering if ones like the cheap ebay ones would actualy fit an EF hatch. I don't plan on going the rout but I just didn't know how common they were or if I would have to get one custom made.

thanks

it really depends on your manifold position and the actual turbo you end up using... then, you gotta clear the car/subframe/motor from there.

so, odds are, you're going to have to go custom.

yeah I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. I planned on running a cast log mani, and I think it's a 14b (something pretty small around that size) I don't know if that helps at all, but I guess I'll just have to find out when I get the stuff.

yea you will have to do the downpipe after the setup is complete..will most likely have to be custom..but i know a guy from bristol that makes them

you might get an e-bay one then modify it to fit. you can get lucky and get a fairly good on on ebay. i got one from there but i sent it back and never used it. i needed a totoal custom job!

1697.jpg

yeah it kinda sucks....lol but with my ramhorn mani.... that was the only option. it goes from 2" to 3" all stainless steel.....

theres really no point in running a ram horn on a 14b or anything of that tiny size. spool is already not an issue, and those manis are 4x the cost of a log.

theres really no point in running a ram horn on a 14b or anything of that tiny size. spool is already not an issue, and those manis are 4x the cost of a log.
very true..... ram horn is for making serious power.......if i just ran 10psi on my set up i would have stayed with a log mani. unless you really want to go all out than log is fine.

Back