DPFI->MPFI help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wolfdawg2

Wolf dawg
I have a crx I need the best way to go from DP to MP. I am droping in a z6 and like to use a p28 any one know the best way to do this??? Thanks for your time.

Here its is straight to ya

Alright man straight up there are three ways to really do this. One is to go online and but the conversion harness, change the manifold the distributor and if you want to use that P28 your going to have to find one if you dont already have one. The second way is do the wiring change over yourself and convert your harness to MP. Check out the write up here https://hondaswap.com/swap-articles/dpfi-mpfi-writeup-49557/ . Third and I recommend this way (was the easiest for me) is to change the entire cabin harness that way your not rigging the existing harness which I tried and ran into alot of problems along the way. The cabin harness is not hard to remove at all it took me about an hour and a half and then it was on the ground Good luck man let me know if you need any more help

Ronnie

I'm trying to figure out what colors go together from the dx harness using a obd1 dizzy plug instead of the si plug... anyone?

There not going to work. You need to use the SI plug because the DX harness only has 5 wires and SI has 7 wires. The si dizzy has the crank anlge sensor thats where the other 2 wires come from.

There not going to work. You need to use the SI plug because the DX harness only has 5 wires and SI has 7 wires. The si dizzy has the crank anlge sensor thats where the other 2 wires come from.

I know that.. but the harness is already converted to mpfi so it is 7 wires. i just added 2 wires and then pin'd them into the ecu.

Back