1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dpfi-mpfi problems

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by J's honda racing, Feb 15, 2008.

1. J's honda racing

J's honda racing New Member

i put a b16a with a pw0 ecu into my 88 crx dx...
    i done the dpfi-mpfi conversion ,it seemed pretty staright forward i just went
    by instructions i found on here..but when i turn the key forward to the on postion i hear the fuel pump cut in but it doesnt seem to shut down after the first few seconds like it should i can hear it running the whole time until i take the wire from the yellow/black wire on the injector resisitor box then it stops and sounds like it should,,but in the instructions it says to add the wire from plug A 15 to the yellow/ black wire on the resistor which i did..either way it wont start up,,i messed with it all day ,any help is good right now. i used these instructions
    http://hondaswap.com/swap-articles/dpfi-mpfi-writeup-49557/ is that what i need to do?
  2. roninallout79

roninallout79 Plan B

GER friggin MANY
    Im having the same problem now too. But my car wont start and I used the same directions. The one thing that caught my eye is the different numbered ECU pins that each person wrote. One wrote that you read them up and down and left to right. Another said up and down right to left. In their diagrams they show the same thing. But I found out that right to left is correct at least on my car. Good luck man

Draft saved Draft deleted