dpfi to mpfi conversion help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jpangeles

right now i have 89 crx dx with dual point fuel injection and want to convert to multi point fuel injection because i'm swapping a ls/vtec...i'll be running a pr3 ecu in this setup....should i change the wiring harness to crx si because it's already comes with a mpfi or something else.....pls help :worthy:

I asked this question a few months back and I recieved a link to the complete instructions. There are several versions of this conversion in the instructions, but the easiest way is the "Swap and Switch Method " shown on page 7. Print the whole thing so you can compare the other methods and refer to the diagrams out of the helms manual, it also gives you.
It didn't take that long maybe 3 to 5 hours if you are new to it and have a garage to work in. It took me longer cuz I worked outside and I kept getting rained out. Plus, I was wiring my B16a at the same time. When all said and done it fired right up. How to install Multi Point Fuel Injection B)

thanks guy for all the reply but the link that u gave it to me is not working at all

Back