1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dpfi to mpfi conversion help

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by jpangeles, Jun 27, 2004.

1. jpangeles

jpangeles Junior Member

right now i have 89 crx dx with dual point fuel injection and want to convert to multi point fuel injection because i'm swapping a ls/vtec...i'll be running a pr3 ecu in this setup....should i change the wiring harness to crx si because it's already comes with a mpfi or something else.....pls help :worthy:

2. lsvteccrx

lsvteccrx Senior Member

you should modify your dx harness. thats how ive done it many times

3. Tokay

Tokay Member

I asked this question a few months back and I recieved a link to the complete instructions. There are several versions of this conversion in the instructions, but the easiest way is the "Swap and Switch Method " shown on page 7. Print the whole thing so you can compare the other methods and refer to the diagrams out of the helms manual, it also gives you.
    It didn't take that long maybe 3 to 5 hours if you are new to it and have a garage to work in. It took me longer cuz I worked outside and I kept getting rained out. Plus, I was wiring my B16a at the same time. When all said and done it fired right up. How to install Multi Point Fuel Injection B)

4. jpangeles

jpangeles Junior Member

thanks guy for all the reply but the link that u gave it to me is not working at all

5. lsvteccrx

lsvteccrx Senior Member

6. Tokay

Tokay Member

Sorry, it was working. Site must be down. :huh:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted