dpfi to mpfi help....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd rather not pay $180 for that and plus add and move around wires at the connecters on the ecu. id rather pay $30 and plug and play everything and get to know my car a little better.

or 104! it was 180 last time someone gave me a link now it went down i guess. thats not bad at all but is to late for me to go back.

Last edited:
I'd rather not pay $180 for that and plus add and move around wires at the connecters on the ecu. id rather pay $30 and plug and play everything and get to know my car a little better.

or 104! it was 180 last time someone gave me a link now it went down i guess. thats not bad at all but is to late for me to go back.
Changing out the ENTIRE harness throughout your car is considered plug and play?

What did you learn from changing out the entire harness? How to remove things you'll never remove again? Time is money. Even if you spent $180 on the jumper harness, you would have saved so much time to do other things. Plus, if you did the dpfi to mpfi yourself, you could have made money doing it for others who don't know how :D

I gave up on the hatchback. i bought a 92 4 door civic with a blown motor and was the same as mine so i put it in the 4 door and surprisingly it is fast is hell. on the automatic tranny second gear loses tractions and it only has headers and some oil pressure thangy. im running open headers and it sounds cammed out nasty! is spits a lot. my friends 93 intergra ls B18 is running open headers and my little single sounds meaner than his but he has stock headers. i wouldn't be surprised if someone before i had the engine upgraded the cam.

I gave up on the hatchback. i bought a 92 4 door civic with a blown motor and was the same as mine so i put it in the 4 door and surprisingly it is fast is hell. on the automatic tranny second gear loses tractions and it only has headers and some oil pressure thangy. im running open headers and it sounds cammed out nasty! is spits a lot. my friends 93 intergra ls B18 is running open headers and my little single sounds meaner than his but he has stock headers. i wouldn't be surprised if someone before i had the engine upgraded the cam.
lmmfao

Back