DPFI to MPFI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BoogieDown

i have eveything laid out for the swap and looking at the resistor box from an HF it has 3 extra wires. soild yellow, blue w/ yellow and soild white.
i'm looking at an asian wiring diagram book and see nothing on the wires for the HF. the write ups that i have seen show nothing about them eather.
Has anyone seen this before??? :shrug2:

Originally posted by BoogieDown@Oct 5 2004, 12:21 PM
i have eveything laid out for the swap and looking at the resistor box from an HF it has 3 extra wires. soild yellow, blue w/ yellow and soild white.
i'm looking at an asian wiring diagram book and see nothing on the wires for the HF. the write ups that i have seen show nothing about them eather.
Has anyone seen this before??? :shrug2:
[post=398531]Quoted post[/post]​

im assuming your swapping into a rex right? Well im not sure about the extra wires, on my ls swap i had to replace that resitor box with the teg one and it made everythin easier.
ill go look thr my tec mans and see if i can find you any info on the wiring.what motor are you putting in again?

layta
Ryan in RIverside

Originally posted by ryangt+Oct 5 2004, 05:15 PM-->
BoogieDown
@Oct 5 2004, 12:21 PM
i have eveything laid out  for the swap and looking at the resistor box from an HF it has 3 extra wires. soild yellow, blue w/ yellow and soild white.
i'm looking at an asian wiring diagram book and see nothing on the wires for the HF. the write ups that i have seen  show nothing about them eather.
Has  anyone seen this before??? :shrug2:
[post=398531]Quoted post[/post]​

im assuming your swapping into a rex right? Well im not sure about the extra wires, on my ls swap i had to replace that resitor box with the teg one and it made everythin easier.
ill go look thr my tec mans and see if i can find you any info on the wiring.what motor are you putting in again?

layta
Ryan in RIverside
[post=398677]Quoted post[/post]​

its an 88 DX Std. i'm doing a mpfi swap now so when i get my Z6 finished it will make that swap easier

Back