Dr Who vs Terminator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If this is as bad as your last video, you may go on vacation.

Not because of the video, but because you post it through rapidshit.

I don't quite understand - Are your interests Movie making, or Hondas ?

I mean, both are cool.. I think you're on the right tracks (From what I can tell) on the movie making thing... But I can't understand why I'm reading about it here.

-> Steve

Somehow I doubt there's a 'forthcoming film' about this.

Your lunch money never made it past the bus stop when you were a kid, did it?

Omega, I give you credit for trying, but Dr. Who is not a big character in the staes, so him meeting the TErminator, which has been a staple in teh American film diet for decades now, might not be the best idea, especially with the poor depiction of Arnolds classic charater.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 27 2005, 03:28 PM
Omega, I give you credit for trying, but Dr. Who is not a big character in the staes, so him meeting the TErminator, which has been a staple in teh American film diet for decades now, might not be the best idea, especially with the poor depiction of Arnolds classic charater.
[post=532062]Quoted post[/post]​

'poor' doesn't even BEGIN to.....oh, nevermind.

Fuckin' hippies.

Why the fuck do I keep watchin this guys dumb ass "movies"... :doh:

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 27 2005, 02:47 PM
Your lunch money never made it past the bus stop when you were a kid, did it?
[post=532036]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think the short-bus had any particular stops :ph34r:

god damnit dude. you suck. give me my 1min and 2sec back. if there is a next video(i hope not) try turning the sound up!

I think you're on the right tracks (From what I can tell) on the movie making thing... But I can't understand why I'm reading about it here.

Glad you think i'm doing ok with the videos, but why are you reading it here? Lounge talk. :D

Somehow I doubt there's a 'forthcoming film' about this.

You're right. The terrible reviews i've read here have so disillusioned me that i've abandoned the project.

especially with the poor depiction of Arnolds classic charater.

how can i give a poor impression? it was bad acting! It's a robot! It doesn't require anything. Just say the lines in a flat monotone voice replete with a expressionless face!

Most interesting. groovy glasses, man.

Groovy comment :worthy:

Originally posted by omega2@Jul 27 2005, 11:32 PM

especially with the poor depiction of Arnolds classic charater.

how can i give a poor impression? it was bad acting! It's a robot! It doesn't require anything. Just say the lines in a flat monotone voice replete with a expressionless face!

[post=532108]Quoted post[/post]​

And that is why you are failing right there. Terminator isn't just "a flat momotone expressionless face", if you were actually a thespian you realize that alot deeper than that. His stead fast adherence to mission, cold, calculating determination to kill anything in his way the film is his "flat momotone expressionless face".

whoa, what a ramble.

His stead fast adherence to mission, cold, calculating determination to kill anything in his way the film is his "flat momotone expressionless face".

Well, my version is somewhat nicer than that :D

and Arnold is a worse actor than me! See this quote, "Schwarzenegger's acting ability (described by one critic as having an emotional range that "stretches from A almost to B") At least i go to 'C'

Back