drag civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BLKWDW

how fast do you guys think a civic with an ls vtec motor and two t4 turbos will run even wit the car totally gutted but the essentials. thx woundering for a future project.

nah, thats just for his daily driver. Hes gonna put 5 T99 turbos and 2 superchargers with NAWWWZZZZ, the big bottles, on his race car. :fr:

:werd: how the fuck do you expect a 1.8 litre to spin 2 t4 turbos, spool up would take forever and thats if it even ever spools at all. think about it a little harder when you decide you wanna start a project. Look around and see what people are doing and read some threads and books, even just hang out with the guys that are faster than you at the track.....learn. Once again the old carpenter addage comes into play "measure twice, cut once" or in hondaswap "think twice, post once"

Originally posted by BLKWDW@Oct 22 2003, 09:22 PM
how fast do you guys think a civic with an ls vtec motor and two t4 turbos will run even wit the car totally gutted but the essentials. thx woundering for a future project.

can you say NISSAN?

ok sorry for the dumb question..it was cause my friend has 2 t4 turbos and he wants to put them in use so..ok then let me reword that how about 1 t4 with an ls vtec inside an 88 civic HB totally gutted but the essentials. thx

Originally posted by BLKWDW@Oct 23 2003, 07:13 AM
ok sorry for the dumb question..it was cause my friend has 2 t4 turbos and he wants to put them in use so..ok then let me reword that how about 1 t4 with an ls vtec inside an 88 civic HB totally gutted but the essentials. thx

cuase = becuase, thx = thanks, so..ok = so... ok

:emofo:

one should be enough, twin setups usually are one smaller and one larger, fast spool down low and big power uptop (assuming - NA guy here :) ) but I would honestly just get a manifold made and then sell the other one online.

Back