Drag IC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

livinlow

Probably going to get Drag IC piping kit and IC to keep it easy to match with my teg. Are the IC's any good or should I go with a spearco core, or is the Drag a spearco core and I don't know about it. Thanks.

pretty sure it is a spearco.
quite frankly, their IC and piping is the best part of their kit.

its going to cost you probably 1200 bucks for it though.

the ic's go for 600-800 and piping is about 450 brand new....

there's cheaper options...

What other options could I go with? Would any ebay ic's work and be efficient up to 400hp?

The guys on honda-tech like the new big johnnyracecar.com i/c's. Has anyone here had experience with them? just over $200 for what seems to be a quality i/c sounds a lot better than a drag price does.

there was big thread here on those IC's not too long ago that quickly got out of hand.
the general conclusion was: for the money they can't be beat. but other more expensive IC's out cool them

So for around a 350 hp street car it should work just fine? Don't want to skimp on an important part of the system, but don't want to spend a bunch more money than i have to.

i would never recommend it for a 350 hp car. especially a street car. especially if you live in a warm climate.

heat soak is a bitch.

I'd say go for it all day if you were doing a 200 hp d-series or 225 b-series, but not for 350.

PWR get my vote.

20" x 7.8" x 2.87"

MSRP $450
if you want to keep your bumper support

20" x 10.5" x 2.87"

MSRP $495

if you don't. (i cut mine)

MSRP = high. you can score it for 375-400 all day if you look hard enough.

IMO, the 200 bucks is well spent.

Back