Drag racing, anyone going this year?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
I kind of want to see what kind of numbers I can run with the Silverado before the mods go on (which might be a while depending on job shit, and if I get this new job or not. the mortgage and home depot bill come first over mods). I would want to go to LVD one Wed night, is anyone up for going one night, especially the ct guys?

Originally posted by Jeef@Apr 10 2005, 09:12 PM
I kind of want to see what kind of numbers I can run with the Silverado before the mods go on (which might be a while depending on job shit, and if I get this new job or not. the mortgage and home depot bill come first over mods). I would want to go to LVD one Wed night, is anyone up for going one night, especially the ct guys?
[post=485498]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeef whats up.

A trip to LVD would be cool, but this wed (4-13) i have to work. I can request next wed off though, so let me know in advance. I have been itchin to get back to the track.

Maybe some of us HS'rs can meet up there.

week days are bad for me :( i'm usually stuck at work till well past 6

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 12 2005, 09:55 AM
week days are bad for me :( i'm usually stuck at work till well past 6
[post=486077]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, thats what mainly sux about LVD, the test'n'tune is ONLY on wednsdays . . .

I would be looking for like 2-4 weeks away. THe drive does suck there. Last time I went my car broke down in Lee, MA that sucked.

been there a few times, its over an hour away but its still closest.

Back