Drag racing game

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX_B16B

I was just playing this game from nittotire.com, I was just wondering if you guys have played it and what you though. I though it was dope, so if you intrested in playing it go check it out at the link.

I was going to say welcome to last week, but shit is so old. But back to your quesstion, i liked it when it was new.

I've been playing that game since it came out. I have a 6 second civic. It's cool. It's fun to hustle people for fake money. This is my newest civic. All-motor. It runs low 12's now. This pic is from a couple weeks ago.
s3f98ae155303d.jpg

I knew this game was from back in the day, but I think how it is set up now is better you guys? Also my civic runs 14's and 11's with a 200 shot, I just got a turbo for it. :D

niice dial in :)

i liked it before they kept re-setting all of the accounts when they upgraded. i had a supra and a skline, both below 10 seconds the last time they re set it.

Go to race track and then online racers or whatever. Then you just pick somebody off the list.

Yeah, they keep resetting my account and the newest version is kinda bug-ridden. They said they fixed most of them, but mine still keeps freezing. Sometimes, I race against a red dot. It never goes either. Asshole...If he doesn't go, then the race never ends.
:fuckyou: red dot!

i use to play this game last yeaar in college. I hustled so bad. I got all my cars and mod from hustling kids. But then it got really broing and there wernt many cars. So basically it sucks imo.

I played it 4 years ago when it originally came out. They only had 2 original cars, a civic, and a GTi.......

I cheated my ass off in this game.. had like a .0005 second civic... I couldn't win because I had to dial in so low, that the guy would finish before I could start... arghh

i play it pretty often, to kill time at work...

challenge me if you like.... my name on Nitto is hotrodimport

Back