Drag radials, wheels, swap, cat, hatch spoiler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I sold my hatch and now I'm cleaning up the garage. I have tons of stuff to sell. All parts located in MD. I ship via FedEx ground. I'm PayPal verified and on the H-T good seller list. email me with any questions. dwnthehatch@yahoo.com

Tenzo Morphix wheels. SOLD

94 GSR cat. 88k miles on it. It is ugly as hell but functions properly. The heat shield has been removed. $40 + shipping.
i=wMzA2ODk3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

2 Konig heliums with 205/50/50 BFG Comp TA Drag Radials. SOLD

2 205/50/15 BFG COMP TA DR's that came mounted on a set of wheels I bought. One is worn to the tread wear indicatior and the other is a little more than half worn. The shouldn't be a problem for a non-LSD equipped car. Just put the worn one on the pass side and you will be fine. $80 + Shipping.
View of tread
i=wMzA2ODQ3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Wear indicators
i=wMzA2ODMwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Pic next to a brand new set of DR's
i=wMzA2ODM0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

92-95 hatch complete rear speaker kit. In black. No missing parts. $125 shipped.
i=wMzA2ODk4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

92-95 Rear hatch spoiler. Milano red. Perfect condition. It was repainted professionally last April when I got my car sprayed. I removed it a week later and put on a cf duckbill. Perfect replacement for a faded spoiler. $45 + shipping.
i=wMzA2ODk5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

NEW 92-95 civic hatchback floormats. Light grey. I ordered the wrong color and never used them. $45 shipped
i=wMzA2OTAwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

94 VX hatchback seats. Good condition. Grey Complete f&r set. Includes rails. $50+shipping
i=wMzA2OTAxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzA2OTAyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

13" VX wheels. 9LBS each. 4x100 lug pattern. No bends. $125 + shipping
i=wMzA2OTAzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

15"x6" OEM steelies 4x100 lug pattern. $125 + shipping.
i=wMzA2OTA0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzA2OTA1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Complete 94 VX vtec-e swap. Includes engine harness axles, ecu, airbox, egr box, transmission,...its all there. 135k on the motor. Recent distributor, water pump, timing belt. Runs flawlessly. $250 + shipping.

Brand new Black housing Angle eye projectors for 92-95 civic. Includes harness. $100 + shiping.

damn how i wish i had 300 to spare... bump for nice stuff :)

ok what would shipping via USPS cost me to
3830 32 st nw calgary alberta canada t2k0v4
let me know i will have cah on friday

Back