Dragonball Z : Yo! Son Goku and Friends Return!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

im sorry if this is a repost but man this stuff brings back memories. it was shown at last years jump fiesta expo and itll probably be the last thing akira toriyama will ever do for the dragonball series.

if you dont remember db, you suck at life.

ps you can watch it here:
MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it

<--------------Never got into anime?

I know, understand it, could care less. Maybe I just don't like cartoons......

Awesome ending to everything (even though it takes place in the 'past'). Leave everything to the kids, the moral being about how things that seemed insurmountable in the past are literally child's play after you've had time to grow.

The whole Z story was really supposed to be about Goku and Gohan... Trunks, Goten, et al kind of got in the way of that due to Toriyama having to extend the plot because of its huge popularity. The fact that Trunks and Goten couldn't do it on their own and needed Gohan and Goku's help is kind of a nod to that. :)

I like it!

Last edited:
Yea same here my brother got me into DBZ in middle school got me hooked but before that I never really cared. Remember Sailormoon lol

Never seen that vid, thanks! I got into DBZ around middle school I believe. I remember being pissed if there wasn't a new episode coming on though.

Yes, I remember Sailormoon. My sister used to watch it a lot so of course, I ended up watching it.

I always hated when the show would end right in the middle of a battle or at the "good" parts.

im glad and surprised toriyama did this because dbgt was lame and he didnt want any part of it. they highlighed everything great about the show... kamehameha, fusion, super-saiyan etc..

as for it cutting it at the "good parts," the producers had to lengthen the epsiodes with fillers and such because the anime was catching up with the manga.and aseveryone knows, the manga has to at least follow the anime in some aspect.

for those who like anime and havent found anything after dbz check out: naruto, bleach and hunterxhunter. all japanese of course because the english dubs slaughter it and makes u want to kick infants in the cranium.

i cant completely understand how people can hate these shows, but personally after growing up with them I love it. Its always been entertaining. The cheesy dialog, the funny voice acting, and my favorite is when they stretch out 5 minutes into about 10 or 11 episodes.

the only other anime I ever really enjoyed was Gundam Wing.

I will be checking out this movie with ferocity.

Back