Dream Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This entire thread is a repost of an older thread, with just about the same responses and pictures. WTF ?

Mine would be a 1973 Formula 400, or a 1969 Boss 429, athletic white.
Sorry, figured it might be, but i didn't feel like looking. lazyness FTL! Still fun and interesting, and I don't have to dig, then have people go "Look at the date noobsauce!!!!!1 this thread is like 18 years old dawg!!!"

hahaha. Done. That's right under Nürburgring. Actually, I think they should be on the same line, since I drove it on the 'ring.

Just to be fair it's two separate items.

definitely 2 items... it doesnt matter if you drive a base model clio on the ring, id hate you for it :(

and by the way if you drove the clio renault sport v6, i hate you for that too

cliov604_w308.jpg

:wub:

The Brabus Smart Roadster is my current dream car:

smart-roadster-coupe.jpg
smart_roadster.jpg

Although if I could only have that one car forever, I'd better not have a family or need to bring home more than a bag of groceries or two. :ph34r:

Last edited:
The Brabus Smart Roadster is my current dream car:
Although if I could only have that one car forever, I'd better not have a family or need to bring home more than a bag of groceries or two. :ph34r:

There's more storage than you'd think. I fit 3 days worth of clothes in one.

And yes, those are wicked cars. They're only like 90HP, but they weigh as much as a go-kart.

and by the way if you drove the clio renault sport v6, i hate you for that too

:wub:

I don't think so. I drove a few clios, one I had as a rental, and it really blew, there was entirely too much turbo lag.

Last edited:
I've driven a lot of super expensive cars when i was working for an exotic dealer.

The only exotic cars I could drive every day would be a Maserati Coupe, or a Ferrari F430. The Carerra Turbo is just a little too scary for my taste (any spirited driving made me feel like i was gonna die...even though i didnt). I didnt have the balls to drive the GT when the owner offered...I cant cover that kind of wreck if i accidentally blip the throttle a little too hard.

As for realistic cars. If i can replace the seats in an Evo 8 MR with something....i dunno...comfortable. Id have that car for the rest of my life. Its so much damn fun i cant even describe it.

The Maserati is a rich mans car...all about status. The Ferrari is hella fun, but i want to be able to park somewhere without having a heart attack cause someone might have sneezed on it. Ultimately, my car has to be:

Images%5CDSC_0198.JPG

Or....there is the volvo slut:

292_9250_b.sized.jpg

Back