Dream Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No one has said they veyron yet? They have a hard top convertible version out now. I'd like that. But yall are weird so you prolly goin to talk smack now lol

lmao yes actually. Ok so my dream is really 2 parted. I want a lifetime membership to all race tracks and shit, and to keep my gsr lol

One of these bad jodys would be pretty sweet too.

131_0601_08_z+1987_suzuki_samurai_longbase+front_passenger_side.jpg

Jeep grand cherokee laredo 4x4. With the up country suspension package, a mild lift, and bigger tires.

Oh wait.. Thats what I drive!

Seriously though, if I was stuck with it for the rest of my life, couldn't trade it, couldn't sell it, and couldn't have any other car.. Might as well go with utility. Carry people, tow shit, off road capable and has great on road manners as well. All the creature comforts.. Why the hell not? Its perfectly at home anywhere a car/truck would ever need to go.

But for the purpose of this thread, and "dream" car, where we live in "dream world" where all the roads are flat, we never have to carry cargo or more than one passenger.. I'd go with a saleen S7. I've always loved that car.
Saleen%20S7-2.jpg
http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/coppermine/cpg132/albums/userpics/10002/Saleen S7-2.jpg

That or a Ferrari 360 challenge stradale. I'd hump that car's tail pipes given the chance.
ferrari_360_challenge_stradale.jpg

Last edited:
noble_1.jpg

Noble M15.
That's right. Volvo powered, bitches.

-_-

Back