Dream house

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Decent garage, but for $4 million, i'd expect a little cleaner. Every once in a while I watch that stupid show "secret lives of the super rich". These expensive homes are starting to be sold with anywhere from 5-100 cars with them. Crazy.

Side note: Having recently bought a house, agents who use HDR and overexposed photos can suck an fat one. Post decent pictures. If you have to photoshop the pictures, the real landscape probably sucks. /rant

Looks like a pretty sweet compound B. Would definitely be a lot of work or a lot of hired help.

Side note: Having recently bought a house, agents who use HDR and overexposed photos can suck an fat one. Post decent pictures. If you have to photoshop the pictures, the real landscape probably sucks. /rant

agree 100%
about the only thing that pisses me off more is when they don't seem to understand that a carport is not a F$#%^@G garage

Looks like a pretty sweet compound B. Would definitely be a lot of work or a lot of hired help.
If someone buys this house for me, my salary MIGHT cover the hired help to keep the property looking nice.

Back