Drifffttt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that s14 has some potential, brian. the track definitely had a lot to do with the problems you were having, but you do need someone different filming you. "Brian your doing so well.......wait, nevermind." She jinxed you dude.

Drifting is something anybody with any driving skill can learn, as long as you are not afraid of it. the first time you get scared of it you will lose it.

Originally posted by HollowJDM@Jun 19 2005, 09:05 PM
Drifting is something anybody with any driving skill can learn, as long as you are not afraid of it. the first time you get scared of it you will lose it.
[post=514098]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh trust me I dont get Scared..I DRag Motorcycles, and Cars What makes you think I'll be afraid to do that....

I think Its gonna be Fun..I just talked to my lady and she says whatever..so......... DRIFTING....Here I come....

Ohh and just in case you ask...

MY wife>ME <-----shes the boss..... :lol:

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jun 19 2005, 08:51 PM
that s14 has some potential, brian. the track definitely had a lot to do with the problems you were having, but you do need someone different filming you. "Brian your doing so well.......wait, nevermind." She jinxed you dude.
[post=514092]Quoted post[/post]​

s14? not mine... i had an s13... i sold that to corie... (slammed90lude)

the bitch filing it is bill's ex hooker... she sucked, but hey, its better than no footage.

Originally posted by Estorvito+Jun 19 2005, 10:08 PM-->
HollowJDM
@Jun 19 2005, 09:05 PM
Drifting is something anybody with any driving skill can learn, as long as you are not afraid of it.  the first time you get scared of it you will lose it.
[post=514098]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh trust me I dont get Scared..I DRag Motorcycles, and Cars What makes you think I'll be afraid to do that....

I think Its gonna be Fun..I just talked to my lady and she says whatever..so......... DRIFTING....Here I come....

Ohh and just in case you ask...

MY wife>ME <-----shes the boss..... :lol:
[post=514148]Quoted post[/post]​

never said you were scared, just givin my advice cuz i know a guy who "is going to be a drifter" but sometimes i notice it scares him a little behind the wheel, and when your scared you fuck up. but good luck though man, trust me, drifting is a hell of a rush.

MY GIRL-ME -------somehow the cat is the boss, even eats better food then i do, i need to put a stop to that...

MY GIRL-ME -------somehow the cat is the boss, even eats better food then i do, i need to put a stop to that...

Bahahaha...... :lol:

and you know what now that I think about it, I do get scared when Im about to race....I cant eat or anything and i feel like i need to Far* and or take a dump...lol

I dunno..THats just me,... :lol:
Have you guys ever felt that way on your way to the track?

anyways..Drifting=FUN!....<-- I hope...

nah....I calmed way down....only a few fast autocrosses or a long drift run..then my legs wobble a bit...after the run...adrinalin is fun.

but Celerity...man he's a riot right before the flagger tells him to go..... :p

Back