Drift Clinic 09/14/07, ET, NJ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i love how they never bother to put any real detail into event postings.

shit, this could be in cali for anyone who didnt know petty or vosko.

For $75 to spin out all day long...you got to be stupid to pass on this deal. I was planning on taking that week-end off anyways...hehe. Wife's birthday on the 16th. And it's even better that it's a Friday.

Last edited:
Welp...work on the Z has commenced.

The new or newer parts going on it are as fallows.

stainless braided brake lines
some new brake lines here and there
some quick steering links...$275
Rebuilt Toyota 4runner calipers in the front
300ZX cross drilled and slotted rotors on the front.
New sway bar links
the huge sway bars for the front and back
the Hooker Header Competition 6-3-2 header
Dual pipes all the way back with four cherry bombs.
Rear disk conversion on the back
Smaller radious steering wheel
16x11 Real wheels
a pair of Volks for the front

And I need 2 sets of 16" tires still.

And literally almost everything off the white Z. I think I'll just completely strip it down and junk the shell, and store all the parts in the shed. I already junked the Civic...and the CRX is going up for sale...or I might part it out over the winter.

AND I NEED A TRUCK AND TRAILER FOR FRIDAY!!!!

I'll pay your way and toss some cash your way if you can take the day off and do some towing. OR I might just rent a uhal setup...but that will get expensive.

DSC00696.JPG

big pic cuz I'm tired.

$75 is dirt. i wish i lived over there.

try to get some video. i would like to see what the east coast looks like compared to over here.

I'll make a kick ass vid...

And...I snagged a sweet deal today....more info when the time comes.... hehehehehhee

heh K will be ecstatic when the white one is gone :lol:

the white one is gone....

and the yellow one hasn't came yet...

I'm still waiting for the gray one to leave the driveway...and the crx will leave when I get around to posting it for sale...

and the blue subby will be replaced with a gold subby, and I'll prolly buy a truck to pull the cars to events.

Fuel injection died...so swapping on some carbs...got all the parts for more brake upgrades like the 15/16 master cylinder, new rear disks, Hawk rear pads, and snagged a trailer. Now all I need is a truck..and some tuning.

12 days left.

15/16 master cylinder UPGRADE? :lol:

thats weak. im running the 3KGT VR4 1 1/16 on the mirage ;)

Back