Drifting Kingdom!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ovcrash

WoooooYoooo... 21 Inches of snow in 1 night here in Montreal, Welcome Drifting..
But i still got stuck a couple of times, because there was snow jam underneet my car, was just spinning....

I have a 97 Prelude, it goes pretty well in the snow, but a little 4wd would be great, for when you get stuck.
My dad, had to pull me out of the snow, with is Z71 Silverado...maybe stupid to got out where there's this huge snowtorm..but had to go to work!

Well happy drifting for the people in the Montreal Region!!!

Yeah i know that's fucking crazy...it's are first Snowstorm of the year! lol..i hope there won't be any other for atleast a month. :)

I would love to live in a place where there isn't any snow..or not much snow..that would be great!!

i think i got it nice, i live in cali but in the mountains so i have a choice in the matter of snow or no snow..

well I live in MN, so I freeze my ass off in the winter, and sweat my ass of in the summer, Maybe I should find a fat girl to date, then I could be warm in the winter next to her fat ass, and cool in the summer from all the shade she'll putt off.....hmmm I think I better head over to a chat room and pick a blind date beauty up!

snow kicks the shit out of rain. we went out in my friends r/t and we slid on some streets, parking lots....LOTS of fun. for all those without snow, you are missing out...

here in NH we got 18 inches last week and another 14 yesterday. The winter beater landcruiser loves doing donuts. :D But fuck snow. I want my car back.

well damn you all to hell and your snow.... :D

never went out in the snow, but then again we road race down here yearly.

Back