Drifting?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i want to see videos of you 9o'clocking it :D

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 8 2003, 01:54 PM
i want to see videos of you 9o'clocking it :D

We'll see. I don't plan on modding the suspension too much- the CRX isn't intended to be a large money project.

IMO...drifting is a great stress releiver.I have a AE86 and a EG. When ever i get sick or fustrated with the Eg, I take the hatchi out and practice being a "controld driver". Somethings I can't do in the Eg cause I don't want to trash it.

in the racing how to forum there is a question from like 2 months ago, what is drifting or something like that. Pills_PMD linked a del sol that was set up for drifting. You need extremly sticky/wide front tires, shitty/thin as hell rears, and a thick ass anti roll bar in back.

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 8 2003, 11:16 PM
in the racing how to forum there is a question from like 2 months ago, what is drifting or something like that. Pills_PMD linked a del sol that was set up for drifting. You need extremly sticky/wide front tires, shitty/thin as hell rears, and a thick ass anti roll bar in back.

Yup. Easy. Make the tail end want to slide as much on its own as possible, while still maintaining enough through the turn to keep the car goign sideways while pointed toward the inside...

Easy, right? :lol:

Back