drifting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xaero

is there any track or place in georgia where i can learn how to drift?

Parking lots work.

Word, and watch The Drift Bible by the Drift King himself...whatever his name is..Tsyuchia or something japanese, lol.....the video shows you how to start, what you should do, and has some really great tips.

Originally posted by importjdmcivic@Aug 8 2004, 09:47 PM
Parking lots work.

Word, and watch The Drift Bible by the Drift King himself...whatever his name is..Tsyuchia or something japanese, lol.....the video shows you how to start, what you should do, and has some really great tips.
[post=374130]Quoted post[/post]​

that guy is insane. He drifts a stock miata like crazy. Very cool DVD.,

I had mine on order but then my latest girl dumped me, bitch never gave me the drift bible.

single life owns...whenever i want it, i get it; and i dont have to work for it. its easy

Originally posted by lowandslow@Aug 9 2004, 03:35 PM
single life owns...whenever i want it, i get it; and i dont have to work for it. its easy
[post=374430]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah.....if you call paying 50bux not working for it..

Originally posted by OldEMaltLiQuoR+Aug 9 2004, 03:41 PM-->
lowandslow
@Aug 9 2004, 03:35 PM
single life owns...whenever i want it, i get it; and i dont have to work for it.  its easy

[post=374435]Quoted post[/post]​

hmmmmmmmmm...i highly doubt it. take ur ignorance elsewhere and stop bothering me

Originally posted by lowandslow+Aug 9 2004, 09:56 PM-->
Originally posted by OldEMaltLiQuoR@Aug 9 2004, 03:41 PM
lowandslow
@Aug 9 2004, 03:35 PM
single life owns...whenever i want it, i get it; and i dont have to work for it.  its easy

[post=374435]Quoted post[/post]​

hmmmmmmmmm...i highly doubt it. take ur ignorance elsewhere and stop bothering me
[post=374448]Quoted post[/post]​

Come on now, don't get mad because you rent pussy, lots of people do it.

Back