Drifting?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cats are in fact AWD, but they also have advanced YAW and center diff control which allows them to have mostly RWD for hardwood floor drift events.

it seems to be that the only ones who actually pose this questions are the ones who have never actually driven a rwd car.

once you are in a car that is actually drifting, and you feel the difference and realize what a fucktard you were for "drifting" your civic, you'll realize that you were just sliding.

aye.

Hmmm, well, let's see...since the only place you can do this "drifting" is on snow and with the help of your e-brake whereas a RWD car can drift on dry pavement, then don't you think maybe your friend might be on to something?

E brakes I can understand, hell the pros do it. But any self respecting car guy knows you cant really drift a FWD car.

I got really good at oversteering my Accord. My E-brake was a one time use deal, so I had to figure out how to do it without. That would be the closest I'd say you can come to drifting in a FWD. Didn't compare to half the shit I did in my explorer though.

my buddy says the only thing civics are good for is auto Xing

rwd >fwd with handbrake in the snow. Actually for me, its rwd>fwd except for gas mileage.

I was really surprised with how much fun I had with my buddy's Legacy. I beat the fuck out of it. I managed to pull off a pretty clean mild right at 40 sideways. That was fun.

Also Civics are good for more than that. They're good for hyper-miling, commuting, beating the fuck out of, and econoboxing.

Back