Drilling holes in the rear bumper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

Does this really help or is it just for show. I see alot of drag cars with it and I was thinking about doing it. But now I cant find any picture of it. Anyone have an idea of how many holes I should drill and how larger? Please help me quick I want to do it this afternoon.

on what kind of car? there is a hatch down the street with 3 holes in the bumper about 3" around there was a guy in my town with 5 3" holes.my roomate has them in his 10 sec nova but there in the front.

[homer simpson]they're speed holes, now shut your face flanders[/homer simpson]

"supposed to" and "will" are two completely different things... who knows, it might not do anything, and you'll be stuck with a bunch of holes in your bumper... :ph34r:

unless you own a 10 second honda that you race at the track in competitions its pointless and equals ricer

already did it...looks pretty good...since i plan on hitting 10's next spring i guess ill be ahead of myself..any of the little things i can knock out now will save me time this winter. If i can get my camera to work ill take a pic of it. It looks pretty good

I actually think they look pretty sweet on hondas and plan on doing it myself. And there is no definitioin for "rice" so you cant call it that. I hate when people say shiz is "rice". Everything is "rice" then.

BTW-How many holes did you drill and how big?

-Keylan-

Originally posted by Z6T@Jul 6 2004, 09:22 PM
I actually think they look pretty sweet on hondas and plan on doing it myself. And there is no definitioin for "rice" so you cant call it that. I hate when people say shiz is "rice". Everything is "rice" then.

BTW-How many holes did you drill and how big?

-Keylan-

This thread is the definition of rice.

--Dumb shit that people do to their cars because they think/it looks like it adds performance, but it doesn't.

who said anything about performance. If you knew anything about racing and aerodynamics you would understand why people do it... anyway... I used 3 1/2" holesaw. I drilled a total of 8 holes. 4 on each side. the farthest one out is right by where the bumper starts to curve out. I used a dog tag..which is about an inch and a half to space out the holes. It was pretty easy since the bumper is plastic. Ill put a pic in my album later of what it looks like. I cant take a pic of mine becuase my digi is all screwed up. at least you will have an idea.

well its all about preference. I like it so if you dont thats fine. Im sure theres alot of things people have done to there cars that I dont like.

Back