Drink beer!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

Just sitting here drinking bud lite when I decided to sufr the web for beer info. Got to ab's site and found this stuff.

Hell yeah, my excuse to drink for breakfast!

B to the E yo!

That is gross, but I am going to pound a 12 pack and have a full write up, by the weekend.

sounds badass! those sobe's are already like fucking crack, now they're adding 6.6% alcohol to the mix. i can't wait! :)

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 18 2004, 01:08 AM
That is gross, but I am going to pound a 12 pack and have a full write up, by the weekend.
[post=404015]Quoted post[/post]​

thank god someone is willing 2 do the research.lol

One thing that will happen is your going to piss so much. Everyone knows if you have a decent amount of beer, your running to the pisser all the time. Caffine is also like a diaretic, so it will also make you piss alot (Driving 14 hours straight with about 14 or so energy drinks made me have to stop more times then a dog) Combine the two is going to be intresting.

For what? 18 year old girls? 6.6% ABV, at that rate it will only take a pony keg to get me drunk. :)

Give me JD, Bacardi 151, Crown, Jager, or GG Vodka, and I will be happy.

"Our new B-to-the-E provides caffeine, guarana, and ginseng in a great tasting beer."

So I'm going to stay awake, get smart, live longer, and get drunk at the same time......

I think they found something to get my projects done faster then...hehe :ph34r:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Oct 18 2004, 03:27 PM
Something tells me that these "Metrosexuals" will be buying these by the case...
[post=404255]Quoted post[/post]​

What do you mean "these Metrosexuals"? Are you referring to us--err...them like they are special people? :p

damn. it takes nothing but a whiff of bacardi to get me lit. i have one drink and i'm toasted for a few hours. pretty nice... and cheap. i love it.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 18 2004, 02:11 PM
One thing that will happen is your going to piss so much. Everyone knows if you have a decent amount of beer, your running to the pisser all the time. Caffine is also like a diaretic, so it will also make you piss alot (Driving 14 hours straight with about 14 or so energy drinks made me have to stop more times then a dog) Combine the two is going to be intresting.
[post=404222]Quoted post[/post]​

Try 14 of those and see if you get the same result driving across the country! Let us know how it goes when you get out!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 18 2004, 04:24 PM
dude, beer is like 4%. so its a strong beer.
[post=404250]Quoted post[/post]​

correction, your average beer is about 5%, there are beers out there that go up to around 8%, like Molson XXX. Girly girl drinks are usually 6-7%, so that is about right. I can see it being more towards girls..

Back