Drink beer!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Caffeine + alcohol = faster drunk

There, I did some math for you guys. :lol:

I don't need help for that part. :)

I just figured I'd do the math so you guys could get smarter without spending the cash for this B^E drink. :)

Originally posted by webink_EK9+Oct 19 2004, 12:06 AM-->
asmallsol
@Oct 18 2004, 02:11 PM
One thing that will happen is your going to piss so much. Everyone knows if you have a decent amount of beer, your running to the pisser all the time. Caffine is also like a diaretic, so it will also make you piss alot (Driving 14 hours straight with about 14 or so energy drinks made me have to stop more times then a dog) Combine the two is going to be intresting.
[post=404222]Quoted post[/post]​

Try 14 of those and see if you get the same result driving across the country! Let us know how it goes when you get out!
[post=404513]Quoted post[/post]​

Walking across the room is challenging when I have that much.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle+Oct 19 2004, 12:29 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Oct 18 2004, 04:24 PM
dude, beer is like 4%.  so its a strong beer.
[post=404250]Quoted post[/post]​

correction, your average beer is about 5%, there are beers out there that go up to around 8%, like Molson XXX. Girly girl drinks are usually 6-7%, so that is about right. I can see it being more towards girls..
[post=404531]Quoted post[/post]​

Correction, most of the girly drinks (smirnoff ice, mikes hard lemonade, bacardi rasberry, etc.) are 5% maybe 5.5% at the highest.

And most beers around 8% and up are usually malt liquors like Olde English 800 and 211 Steel Reserve. <-Good Shit.

But anyways, this shit will be almost comparable to jager bombs, in the sense that it will get you crumped as well as make you stay up really early because of all the caffine.

nice find........have to go out and get some B^E.. and B is right 6.6% is a lot more than it's cousins, closer to Molsen now baby..!!!

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 21 2004, 07:02 PM
nice find........have to go out and get some B^E.. and B is right 6.6% is a lot more than it's cousins, closer to Molsen now baby..!!!
[post=405807]Quoted post[/post]​

not molsen, but Molsen Ice.

Molsen >>>> Molsen Ice (plus with molsen, you get twin label technology)

Back