Drive Thru Drive By

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I thought it was funny. But I know if I was the drive-thru guy I would have remained calm and next time this kid comes through just for some food, I'd have a liter of cola to toss in his lap.

haha a liter of cola, i don't want a large farva, i want a goddamn liter of cola

What a bunch of fucking fags.

Why is it no one can find anything productive to do anymore?

they can actually get assault charges on them.. a friend of mine got pissed off at some people working the drive-thru and he spit in the girls face.. they got his plate # and he ended up with community service.. haha... reminds me of the first CKY video.. they yell "fire in the hole!!" and threw a huge soda in the window

they can actually get assault charges on them.. a friend of mine got pissed off at some people working the drive-thru and he spit in the girls face.. they got his plate # and he ended up with community service.. haha... reminds me of the first CKY video.. they yell "fire in the hole!!" and threw a huge soda in the window
spit is so much worse than a water gun
any bodily fluid = assault
i assaulted my gf lastnight :ph34r:

anyone remember the video where they threw the cup of soda, and went to drive away but the douchebag missed first and the chick in the window bombed his ass?

they think that shit is funny until they spray somone on the street who has a real gun and they shoot back. stupid kids.

It's actually scary to see how easily someone can actually KILL someone working a window.

If someone pulled a super soaker on me, I wouldn't shoot. It's not life threatening. But scary as shit. I mean that worker at the window could have just as easily been blown away senselessly and the car gone, never to be found.

Also, regardless of contents, if you aim anything that resembles a gun at someone, it's assault.

This video totally looks like something I would see on The Boondocks

Back