Drivers Test

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thank you for taking the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. Based on your answers, you have the following score: 85.0

:confused:

shoot...well i guess a B is ok...lol...

Thank you for taking the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. Based on your answers, you have the following score: 80.0

Thank you for taking the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. Based on your answers, you have the following score: 80.0

Based on your answers, you have the following score: 90.0

I totally messed up one of them.. couldn't go back :)

Thank you for taking the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. Based on your answers, you have the following score: 90.0

Thank you for your willingness to participate, however this study has been completed and is closed. We hope you will visit us in the future for other surveys.

wtf mate?

Thank you for your willingness to participate, however this study has been completed and is closed. We hope you will visit us in the future for other surveys.

:cry:

lmfao...thats messed up...they arent accepting anymore tests...damn...lol

Your score was: 95%
A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. The correct answers are highlighted below.

10. If you have trouble seeing other vehicles because of dust, precipitation, or smoke blowing across the roadway, you should drive slower and turn on your_______: (Select one)

that's the one I got wrong

Just about everything I learned in driver's ed is complete horseshit.

If you find yourself in a skid, you should:

A: Depress the brakes very hard and hold onto the wheel firmly

B: turn on your hazards and move to the right immediately

C: turn on your neon undercarriage lights, Gun the throttle, open the door and hang your leg out; while making a massive, crowd pleasing smoke show.

We all know the answer to that.

95 bisches! That was really similar to the written iowa test I took to get my permit...what was that....6yrs ago (damn, I'm getting old!)

How you like me now?! And I'm prolly the least safe driver to be in the car with :bonk:

Your score was: 100%
A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. The correct answers are highlighted below
(My honest to god real score, no cheating!)

Back