Driving without valve cover?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

from all the crazy ideas here i think getting it towed is the best bet....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
from all the crazy ideas here i think getting it towed is the best bet....

Now thats blasphemy. Nobody every learned anything without trying it... I say drive, but definitely take video and post!
yea you just wanna laugh at the outcome...it would be rather funny to see it though i agree....so go ahead and drive it if you want man

i recently had an oil leak in which the mechanic said the valve cover was the prob. the way my car was dripping was.... well... right after you drive you car, just park it find the leak and see how bad it is. minor or excessive? cost me about 180 to get it fixed. not bad, but shit oil leaks freakin suck.

probably a cam seal

did the guy give you an explanation on the 200 valve cover gasket replacement charge???

Retap the hole and get larger screws.. problem solved for cheep as hell prolly around $0.30 a screw... idk its just a thought ..

Before starting the car after taping the valve cover back on, make sure to use a large industrial oil catch pan under your car bro.... cause by the sounds of your budget, your going to have to save every drop of that 5W30 for your swap:(

Who sold this jackass a Honda?

Back