Droid Incredible

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, the storm is a piece of shit. we bought them for our execs at my last job. ended up replacing all of them with curves.

I really liked my storm. For webuse it sucks however for e-mail/txt messages it rocked!
I will say the stock O/S that came with the first storms sucked major bawls. however the leaked O.S updates + the new (6 month ago release) official update rocked.

I need to get my hands on a 3GS phone People are already saying wah wah wah thats not fair!
The rest just go, meh, iphone has more apps.

and you need a new keyboard. lol i haven't seen an ivory board in use in like 10 years

I love the feel of this keyboard, I wish I could find the same keyboard but wireless =(

it's a keytronic lifetime keyboard so it has a life time warranty I believe this is my 4th replacement one in the last maybe 10? years.

not bad for a $20.00 keyboard.

had a guy at my last office that swore by those. after trying it (via a AT->PS/2->USB convertor) i bought a das keyboard. I love it. The people at my office hate it and tell me constantly that I should have bought the one that doesnt make noise.

I need to get my hands on a 3GS phone People are already saying wah wah wah thats not fair!
The rest just go, meh, iphone has more apps.

i hardly ever use my 3gs for apps. i mostly use it for email/pics/text. the only apps i use is cnn today, fml, ttln lol.

so jeffie, just i'm not sure i understood correctly, did you just buy an iphone and not get it hooked up to phone service? if so, how much did you pay for the phone?

i'm considering picking one up just for something to play with. i dont' need a droid (also don't have verizon).

so jeffie, just i'm not sure i understood correctly, did you just buy an iphone and not get it hooked up to phone service? if so, how much did you pay for the phone?

i'm considering picking one up just for something to play with. i dont' need a droid (also don't have verizon).

A good bit of people I know use the iphone for a toy nothing more. I dont use it for talking although you can use it with the right cracking programs as a internet based phone.

Non jailbroke iphone = total fail.

I use my non jail broken iPhone for tons of stuff. I love it.

Phone
email
text
web
apps
games
navigation
maps
weather
everything.

Really the only thing I wish I could do was making it into a mobile hot spot. Which I think can be done when jail broken. But it's ok. I still think the iPhone is the best overall smart phone. Best aesthetics hands down IMO. Tons of apps. Easy to use. It can do nearly anything.

I will be looking at this phone pretty closely around september when my at&t contract is up.

Hey Jeffie how's the battery life on your (Incredible) phone? I think I made the mistake of not fully charging it before use but seems like the battery is dieing in about 30hrs with about 2-3hrs of actual use. My Env2 sort of did the same thing for about 2-3weeks but went away and battery life actually got longer.

Hey Jeffie how's the battery life on your (Incredible) phone? I think I made the mistake of not fully charging it before use but seems like the battery is dieing in about 30hrs with about 2-3hrs of actual use. My Env2 sort of did the same thing for about 2-3weeks but went away and battery life actually got longer.

Meh

I think the battery life is the biggest short coming. Then again it does have a friggin 1GHZ processor lol

Thank god unlike the Iphone you can plug the phone into any mini USB cable and charge it from any computer.

Thank god unlike the Iphone you can plug the phone into any mini USB cable and charge it from any computer.
That's one of my favorite features of my HTC phone. The car charger for my old Samsung had a USB charging port, so I just kept it.

Standardization FTW.

i think i read somewhere that the EU is requiring that standardization on phones sold in an EU country. might be why were seeing it more and more.

Apple WILL find a way around this. They'll make the charger a USB charger but you will need a converter to plug into the end and then plug into your phone.

Back