droid > iphone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I want a shortcut w/ an HS logo.. where do I get the [HS] logo?

I'm jumping ship before the iPhone gets to Verizon. I'll have a Droid on Virgin Mobile in just a few days. Verizon's customer service has gone to shit, but I'll avoid the rant.

smartest thing you've done in years.

Thank You. Anytime I see mobile site I click CANCEL! I have a smart phone for a reason I want to see full blown websites the way they were meant to be seen.

you ever try facebook on an iphone? i already hate facebook. the site on my iphone sucks so fucking bad. and i will NOT dl the app.

fuck facebook. fuck iphones. fuck CELL PHONES in general. gar i feel like a fucking angry pirate or something.

yup. love it.

my only gripe is battery life. I'm trying to find an extended battery for it.

service is fine.
phone works mint
does everything i want it to do
no contract
$25

fuck everything else
Bought the Samsung Intercept today. Going to wait until the 12th to activate it though. That is when my Verizon contract is up. I'm sure they would love to hit me with one last fee before I'm gone.

I was looking at both. I just liked the feel of the Samsung better. Plus, with the Storm, I hated relying on just the touchscreen keyboard.

Awesome thing about Virgin Mobile though, you can switch up phones whenever you want. And that LG will stay $149, rather than it being $450 because I'm not entitled to an upgrade at this time. Fuck contracts.

droid ftw, i might consider an iphone again once i see what the 5th version has to offer. for now i'll stick with my incredible and i think once it becomes available here soon i may use my upgrade towards the htc thunderbolt. *drool*

I'm about to jump ship on AT&T and go over to Virgin Mobile in a week or two. Were you guys able to keep your old numbers?

yes, just make sure you set up virigin and transfer the number before you cancel your current plan. it takes about 4 hours to port over even though they say 24, and then you can cancel your old plan.

26.80 with tax and fees a month fucking owns. fuck $80 phone bills for the same shit.

Back