droid > iphone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you do go with virgin, i'd appreciate it if you use my kick back code:
BJHMQe7U

that gets me a free hour :)

i got the verizon iphone 4 this weekend............ i must say i like it alot. everything works great so far!

well im going to be adding to the android numbers... i just made into the smart phone world yesterday! i upgraded to a samsung captivate and so far i like it ok, but i dont really know how to use it lol. waaaay different than my old regular phone.

what did you come from?
i have been with verizon for a long time and the phone i had before was an lg chocolate............... But before that i had the blackberry strorm and the storm 2. All three of those phones sucked bad. I really like the droid x though. Its just as good if not better thean the iphone....imo.

the facetime thing on the iphone4 is pretty cool i must say. can it work with a driod? anyone know about face time or use it?

so why an Iphone over the Droid X or Droid 2 or Incredible?

I was kindof wondering that myself... I think the iphones are running on a pretty good sale right now, and the Droid X runs kinda high- but seems to be well worth the money from what I have researched. I am stuck in a contract with my carrier for another year. :(

yes, just make sure you set up virigin and transfer the number before you cancel your current plan. it takes about 4 hours to port over even though they say 24, and then you can cancel your old plan.

26.80 with tax and fees a month fucking owns. fuck $80 phone bills for the same shit.

If you do go with virgin, i'd appreciate it if you use my kick back code:
BJHMQe7U

that gets me a free hour :)
Will Do :)

My contract with AT&T ended TODAY!!! Woot!!! But I don't get paid till friday so just a few more days and i'm going to the dark side :ph34r:

Plus, now that you moved, you will get a more local 'home region' when you sign up.
What do you mean? I still wanna keep my old number, including area code. Does that even matter?

so why an iphone over the droid x or droid 2 or incredible?
imo the only phone that is as good or better is the droid x. All the other ones i dislike alot. Incrediable is too small the other droid has a flip up key pqad.......wich i cannot stand. I guess its goOd if you text like a 13 year old girl in heat........ But i am pushing 30 so its just not the phone for me. Iphone has worked great so far. And it has better reception than my pos lg had.

What do you mean? I still wanna keep my old number, including area code. Does that even matter?

doesn't matter....

it's just that when you sign up for any plan, they put you in a 'home' region. You look for antennae less when in this area.

imo the only phone that is as good or better is the droid x. All the other ones i dislike alot. Incrediable is too small the other droid has a flip up key pqad.......wich i cannot stand. I guess its goOd if you text like a 13 year old girl in heat........ But i am pushing 30 so its just not the phone for me. Iphone has worked great so far. And it has better reception than my pos lg had.

I have an Iphone 3G and an Incredible. Are you telling me the incredble is too small yet the iphone 4 isnt?

Aren't they like the same size? My brother-in-law liked the Incredible and said if he didn't have the iPhone4 he'd consider the Incredible a perfect replacement.

I just can't see gating an htc when I have the option of an iphone4 or a droid x. The incrediable is too small for a smart phone IMO. The iphone4 is almost too small. The droid x is good.

IMO, the Evo, Droid X, etc. are too big for a smartphone :p I don't want to carry a phone that's bigger unless it's replacing my wallet and keys.

agreed. evo is HUGE. you'd need to wear JNCO's pants all the time to fit it in a pocket.

jnco175.jpg

Back