Droid Owners

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jared759

VIP
Anyone know when the next update is coming? I heard it is coming on the 22nd of this month. Supposed to be the release of Android 2.1 on the Moto Droid and the Cliq. Its also supposed to stop some functions on the phone I guess to increase the battery life.

Wait, so they can update just the 2 phones, and not the whole Android platform?

Cuz my battery life is teh suk.

And the update is supposed to bring flash to the droid. I'm not sure if other android phones are getting the update.

this is exactly what i wanted to hear... i need more battery life and flash lol... thats great to hear :thumbsup:

Wait, so they can update just the 2 phones, and not the whole Android platform?

Cuz my battery life is teh suk.

that is what they do with blackberries too........

one thing definately nice about the iphone. there isnt X service providers so there is only one version per device.

And the update is supposed to bring flash to the droid. I'm not sure if other android phones are getting the update.

Damn, I hope the other phones get an update that includes flash.

that is what they do with blackberries too........

one thing definately nice about the iphone. there isnt X service providers so there is only one version per device.

Ya, but even the different verisons for android phones are pretty close. I only noticed a difference in icons and other little things.

no update for moto droid in sight at this point. the droid eris does have lite flash. I can go to homestarrunner.com from mine. its rad. I have a source on the inside...

Back