drool

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Screw that...by the time he get's to his reserve, the price will be so high, that I can bring 2 of them back next year, and still be cheaper.

They will be after I get done with them....hehe

Clayton gets mad shiite from Japan.

He overnights them ;)

I'm glad he can read that stuff, cuz I sure as hell can't!

B you know my brothers been in JP for a year and still has 2 more years before hes coming back to the states he said he would be willing to deport cars if the person buying them was not a BSer and was willing to find out all the fine details

hes read me off the local car ads bunch of skylines for 2-12K weird when you see in the ad Apexi, bigger turbos, full cage, la la la

also his friends had a 95ish supra N/A for sale for a few grand like 2-3K
over here its like 16K for one in ok cond....

what would it cost to get it here, and lets say that i want it to stay the way it is, not register it. is that a problem?? bc i heard that imported cars are not allowed to leave the dock unless they are converted to US specs, which im guessing is bullshit. just wanna get some details.........i will hit you up on aim

fuck. i don't even like skylines, but that is one sexy god damn car.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Jul 19 2003, 11:05 PM
fuck. i don't even like skylines, but that is one sexy god damn car.

you say you dont like it then call it sexy.. :fr: <_<

Eventually, I will move back over there, but untill then , I will try my hand at the import trade. I have heard import fee's rangeing from $2500-$7000, and I have also heard that you can keep the car here as is for one year, and that 1 year Bond is expencive...3 time's the value of the car. I also heard that car's over 25 year's old, have no problem's over here for safety equipment...

But if I did get into the business like I wanted to , I will get some nice car's, on auction over there, import to Canada, and sneak them over the boarder...hehheh....j/k.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jul 20 2003, 11:39 AM
Eventually, I will move back over there, but untill then , I will try my hand at the import trade. I have heard import fee's rangeing from $2500-$7000, and I have also heard that you can keep the car here as is for one year, and that 1 year Bond is expencive...3 time's the value of the car. I also heard that car's over 25 year's old, have no problem's over here for safety equipment...

But if I did get into the business like I wanted to , I will get some nice car's, on auction over there, import to Canada, and sneak them over the boarder...hehheh....j/k.

if you get into this, im dead serious. i want a legal w/ vin r33 :)

i've got an idea - let's all pull our money - and buy a gun - then let's rob a bank and buy the car....

Back