Drooooooooool......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
:drool:

http://www.sakurarestaurant.com/index.htm

Sat night the wife wants to take me there...hehe

And the chef is the my wife's freind's husband....so only the good stuff...

And the wife is driving me home....FINALLY!!!!...whoooowhooooo.

/end self gratious sushi post

I know how you feel.

I met this Japanese/Peruvian chick and her parents own this Japenese restaraunt. She actaully looks pretty damn good too.

Give him my phone number for a website redesign.

Treed by Brian

i just go to blue fish....but this is texas. its hard to find a good sushi place that wont get you sick. hence the reason i got to blue fish (too many stories about people getting sick at kamakazie [sp])

Quoted post[/post]]
I know how you feel.

I met this Japanese/Peruvian chick and her parents own this Japenese restaraunt. She actaully looks pretty damn good too.

sorry to thread jack, but i want to see what a japanese/peruvian girl looks like.

those are Ni-ke..Peru/Japanese. A long time ago a lot of Japanese went and set up shop in Peru, they had kids...and they're called Ni-ke, and some of the chicks are hot :ph34r:

anyways...I told the wife to tell Maru-san to get me plenty of fresh uni.... I love uni...best sushi out there besides dai-toro..... :p

uni sucks. worst tasting mush shit ever. i don't know why everyone says you gotta try it. it sucks.

UNI FTW...

you prolly had some old stuff, not a lot of local sushi bars carry it, and if they do, it's normally to old to eat. The fresher t is...the better it is. And for the people who don't know what uni is...it's sea urchins roe... little pincushions black balls, but they scrape the inerds out, and thats what you eat. In japan, I had some that was from a live tank...and that the best you'll ever get...scraped out right infront of you. :)

09722treDSCN7527.jpg

uninew.jpg

sushi_uni1.jpg

:drool:

if i feed my cat some canned cat food i can make you some of those...

sushi creeps me out, there is a local market that has a sushi counter/bar
they make nice looking things, but it just doesn;t strike me as a meal...

i tried a couple things, and they were squishy and not exactly good...

wtf are the black outside things? do you eat those?

they look like camel toes... :ph34r:

and that would be cavier right? salmon eggs?

I"m getting hungry.... :cry:

Eating Sushi in America is like eating a Hamburger in Italy...

But a hamburger in America rocks, and Sushi in Japan rocks.

Plus most of the places in America that call them selves Sushi Chefs are mostly Chinese...so you getting something that is not real. Maru-san is Japanese, and has been here for years at the same resaurant, so I know it will be good. In FL, near the space center, there was a shushi shop that was ran by real Japanese, and they also had an all you can eat sushi dinner....for like $19...me and the wife always went there. It ruled!!! :mrgreen:

caviear (sp) is a russian Sturgens roe...also good, if fresh...the canned crap that they sell in america also sucks.

Mmmehhhh, they're noithing special. shit I know a lot of white boys that work at them. on top of that any asians are chinese.

Maybe up north its better, down here it's just another chain joint.

on another note I just had legit Thai tonight. Mmmm good HOT shit. =) yum!

Back