Drop a B18c block and tranny into a 93 integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shitegra

I got a 1993 integra and i love it but i would like to upgrade the block to b18c. So far ive heard that this will work fine but i would also like to replace the tranny with that of a 3rd gen integra. The 3rd gens tranny has a nicer feel and is way more responsive than the clunky ass one off the 2nd gen. But i dont know if this is even possible. If thiers anybody who could tell me anything about tranny swaps of this nature it would be much apreciated...

It is Possible to change your tranny too a 3rd gen teg's.
AS LONG AS the tranny is from a B series engine it will be fine,
BUT your car has a cable trans and the 3rd gen teg has a hydro one (that is probably why you like the feel of it more).

No problem, it can be done. you will need the clutch pedal assembly from a 94+ teg or from a 92+ civic, clutch master, slave, hard lines and some drilling required. or you can by a hydro-to-cable conversion from hasport (heard that it doesn't feel as good as real hydro).

hope this helps a little ;)

hasport dosent do the hydro to cable conversion in the 90-93 tegs. you have to go place racing for the mount and linkage, hasport only sells kits for CRX's and Civics, and that mount wont work.

Back