Dropping A 92 Lx 4door

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigdaddyIII

okay, folks, i know its all in this topic somewhere, but im lazy and just want some help. i wanna drop my civic, but i need it as affordable as possible. i want a nice ride, but dont wanna spend a shitload on it. how far should i drop to not rub; coilovers, springs, or what; what brands have the best value; do i need a camber kit (and how affordable are those), and where do i find out how to do all this shit exactly. im not about replacing tires and stuff all the time. also, name some brands and places that have the best prices. thanks ppl!

I've got a set of Eibach Pro-Kits for sale- they look really good as a mild drop (1.4 in front, 1.2 in back). I had them on my 95 Civic Sedan, and now I want something more aggressive. Eibach makes some of the highest quality springs though. With this drop, you'll have an even gap all the way around your tires (very thin gap), no real need for a camber kit, and the ride is really nice if your shocks are still good.

$150

Email me through the board if you're interested.

That's a good deal and fulfills all your requirements. Send him money now and solve all of your suspension woes. If not, then I will later this month, sucker. And after I do that I will have some 2.5 inch Sprint Springs for sale really cheap. Do it right the first time, or do it right the second/third/fourth time etc etc. :(

Originally posted by caeaves@Apr 30 2003, 10:51 PM
Calesta, do you have any pics of that set up???

Here:

fdd49ccc.jpg

That was taken at about 65mph on the highway, so it sits slightly different from when the car isn't moving, but not by much.

i wish i did more reaserch on suspension before i did mine. i could have had some eibach race spring for the same price i got my sprint springs.

sprint really fucking sucks.

That thing is pretty. So you were/are flexing the DX eh? Fun stuff, dynoed 100 whp and 96 lb ft of torque on my 1.5 woohoo. Also white, but I like the rims on your set up. I had CP-8's from RH. They were cool till the paint started falling off of one and ARD performance wouldnt do anything about it. Oh well. Anyway, I like it, nice pic.

Back