Dropzone Coilovers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian11to1

Since appearantly IB Spec lowering sporings are not lowering springs at all. I've opted to purchase yet another suspension set up and not to mention all 4 struts are blown.

Im considering buying DropZone Coilovers and Strtus for the car from afgriend for $200. They are used but only have 400 miles on them. I want tkn ow if they are worth it or if I should pass this up and get stock suspension for it. My friend told me they were too bouncy for him. This will most likely not bother me.

:cliffs:
DropZone Coilovers/Strut combo for $200
Is it worth it?

Brian

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 3 2005, 10:36 AM-->
Originally posted by adnoh@Apr 3 2005, 09:34 AM
civicious
@Apr 2 2005, 10:35 PM
dropzone = garbage. period.
[post=481937]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:
[post=481988]Quoted post[/post]​

x3
[post=482017]Quoted post[/post]​

I had a set on my old teg a long while back, they rode like absolute garbage, it handled worse than it did on stock suspension, the only good for them is to make your car look better by lowering it. The only thing from dropzone id use is their camber kit, it worked great for me.

Originally posted by Speedracer228+Apr 3 2005, 12:30 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 3 2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by adnoh@Apr 3 2005, 09:34 AM
civicious
@Apr 2 2005, 10:35 PM
dropzone = garbage. period.
[post=481937]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:
[post=481988]Quoted post[/post]​

x3
[post=482017]Quoted post[/post]​

I had a set on my old teg a long while back, they rode like absolute garbage, it handled worse than it did on stock suspension, the only good for them is to make your car look better by lowering it. The only thing from dropzone id use is their camber kit, it worked great for me.
[post=482037]Quoted post[/post]​

x5

Thank you all for the comments. But, of you commented, who have owned them personally? That's all that really matters to me. The current owners says they are decent for daily driving and the lower the car is the more it bounces. As I said before, the bounce issue wont bother me at all.

Brian

dude, you can get DZ coilovers for like 65 bucks on ebay. why pay 200 for them?

they are crap, just like tenzo, ractive, etc etc etc... you'll handel better with a stock spring thats been cut.

dead serious.

i woldn't put them on my car if someone gave them to me for free.

Have riden in two cars with them, and they are lame. Sag, shit ride, just poor.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Apr 3 2005, 03:23 PM
Thank you all for the comments. But, of you commented, who have owned them personally? That's all that really matters to me. The current owners says they are decent for daily driving and the lower the car is the more it bounces. As I said before, the bounce issue wont bother me at all.

Brian
[post=482159]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, the current owners are trying to SELL THEM TO YOU FOR $200!!! of COURSE they ride fine, when they're gonna profit from it. Think Brian, think!

Originally posted by civicious+Apr 3 2005, 10:20 PM-->
brian11to1
@Apr 3 2005, 03:23 PM

Brian

Yeah, the current owners are trying to SELL THEM TO YOU FOR $200!!! of COURSE they ride fine, when they're gonna profit from it. Think Brian, think!
[post=482325]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont think he's trying to rip me off. What other choice do I have?

Brian

you could get tein S-tech's for like $120, and some stock struts for pretty cheap. I'm sure someone on here has some stockers layin' around that they'd sell you for $20 or so. $200 for some coilovers that are shitty NEW, much less USED, is a total ripoff.

If you're really deadset on getting them, go ahead and buy 'em. Go ahead and create a new thread in here, too, titled 'FS: Dropzone Coilovers, almost brand new!' so you can sell 'em as soon as you ride on the uber shittyness.

It's not just the fucking coilover perch and springs Wil. It's DropZone Coilovers adn Struts. It's a kit. Im not a fucking idiot Wil. I would spend $200 on fucking coilovers.

Brian

I know it's the coilovers and struts, Brian.

Tein S-tech's and stock struts > Dropzone anything. I don't give a shit if they're $80,000,000 dropzone 300-way adjustible struts. They're still dropzone, and dropzone is crap. Period. Stop being a jackass.

Wil, Im not being a "jackass" youre jealous of me and you know it. I may also get Eibachs and put those on stock struts. A friend had those for sale and will send me those and a set of H&R front struts for my car for $50. I could just put the Eibach's on be done with it.

Brian

Originally posted by brian11to1@Apr 3 2005, 04:23 PM

Brian

yes i did, like i said i had them on my integra bc i didnt know better and it was the worst ride EVER, handled like absolute shit, the only good they serve is to be able to lower your car so it looks better

Originally posted by brian11to1@Apr 4 2005, 02:11 AM
Wil, Im not being a "jackass" youre jealous of me and you know it. I may also get Eibachs and put those on stock struts. A friend had those for sale and will send me those and a set of H&R front struts for my car for $50. I could just put the Eibach's on be done with it.

Brian
[post=482439]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, Brian, I'm jealous of you...please don't get Dropzones, Brian! I'd hate for you to have a better coilover than me, Brian!! Don't make me look inferior by getting something better than what I have Brian!! I won't be cool anymore if that happens!!

superstreet1np.jpg

:roll:

i have brand new integra monroe shocks.....brand fucking new...i painted them red...
dont get the DZ i had them and they suck.....pm me or email me
formby46@hotmail.com

i paid 300 for all 4...they are brand new
and ill throw in the dz coilovers for free

NOTE: The statement made previously in this post was brought to you in part by sacarsm. If you can't take a joke, get the fuck off the internet, find a woman, insert and repeat till completion, come back and read then

Im glad you are in debt up to your eye balls on a vehicle you dont even have anymore. Wil, I do not have $10K to blow on a car. Im simply trying to get the car back on the road so I can continue going to work and slaving my life away one day at a time. So, until you give me money to buy those Teins, stop bashing me.

Brian

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back