Dropzone compared to Tokico

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

truoss

Right now I am running Dropzone shocks and coilovers on my 94 Honda civic. I'm not happy with this setup at all. The ride is way too stiff for my taste. (daily driver, not racer)

I do not want to spend a lot of money on a good set up, like Illuminas with Eibach prokit springs.

I just came across a new set of Tokico HP shocks with Tokico lowering springs for a good price. How would this setup compare to my Dropzones right now? How would it compare to a setup like Illuminas and Eibachs?

I would probably be a lot better, but I would fork over the extra and get at least the Illumina shocks, that way you could adjust them if you want.

any thing is better than ebay coilovers trust me just throwing some springs on them dropzones (if they arnt dead) would be way way better

I had the tokico sports, they were way too high and gave an uneven drop. I'd reccomend the Eibach sport kit

any thing is better than ebay coilovers trust me just throwing some springs on them dropzones (if they arnt dead) would be way way better

what the hell is wrong with you? dropzone pretty much ARE ebay coilovers...

and tokicos are FAR better quality than dropzones

the tokico hp's are awesome...but the illuminas are WAAAY better.

ANYTHING is better than dropzone.

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 1 2004, 08:30 PM

what the hell is wrong with you? dropzone pretty much ARE ebay coilovers...

and tokicos are FAR better quality than dropzones

the tokico hp's are awesome...but the illuminas are WAAAY better.

ANYTHING is better than dropzone.
[post=424898]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Back