DROPZONE Shocks/Struts/Coilovers any good?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, just ordered some Blox camber kit, should be here tommorrow... My toes are really off ever since I bought the car so I need them and buying used cambers at the junk making a $100 difference, I rather get all 4 aftermarket with adjustable toes....

While I'm thinking on what to buy for SUSPENSION, I'm doing a whole engine gasket change...D16z6...Anyone know if ERISTIC GASKETS are any good to OEM's or better? Got this stuff from CNS AutoParts...

And while I'm still on hold doing the change, what's the difference between engine's D15b1 and D16z6??? I'm planning on going D15b1 soon from HMOTORSONLINE... with lower mileage. What's best to go with???

Appreciate everyone who gave advise about the suspension....MORE ARE WELCOME

You don't know the difference between a D15B1 and a D16Z6? You need to do some major research...

nice threadjack

I don't see how its a threadjack. We were all talking about suspensions. If I started a new thread and asked the same questions I would get griped at for not reading the forum...

Damned if I do, damned if i don't...

I had the Dropzone struts and springs in my old EG...the ride was actually decent (for around town) and they never gave me any problems (leaking/squeaking/ect). You use the OEM top mounts and dust boots

-but, I only had the car for maybe a year or so with them in...so take that as you will

anyway, this is the drop:

mypicz236.jpg

Hey guys, I'm thinking about going with dropzone full setup, but I heard the spring on those things really suck, but I am also looking for the way it looks, but I also have ground control springs, that I have laying around, I was thinking of putting those on with the dropzone shocks.would that ride better.

Last edited:
Neuspeed Sport springs and KYB AGXs. If you shop around long enough (ebay) you can do it on $500 - $600. Best ride I've found so far.

hello, speaking of suspensions, has anybody ever tried or heard of corner eight suspensions, are they any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back