1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DropZone Shocks???

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by EJdmB18C, Aug 4, 2005.

1. EJdmB18C

EJdmB18C Member

From experience only...YAY OR NAY???

2. evoracer03

evoracer03 Senior Member

dropzone products are worse crap than any other manufacturer ive seen on the market lately. crappy quality, crappy fit, and crappy ride. definite NAY.

3. EJdmB18C

EJdmB18C Member

Just got it installed a few hours ago...and the ride came out pretty stiff...I thought it would be really bouncy but it wasn't. Now the real thing is to see how long the shocks would last...

4. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Nay.

:puke2:

Good luck with it though.

5. 92dxhatch

92dxhatch Senior Member

poor man, i'm sorry for your car, its going to do more damage than performance. sorry bud, save up for a "real" suspension, you can go eibach sportlines and agx's for about $800 shipped. worth a thought

good luck yo!

6. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

holy fuck thats a ton of money. tokico illumina's with eibachs are half that.

yea, from research alone no real world experience I wouldnt have wasted my money nor my time to install them. again, i said no real world experience and 90% of the people on this board talk out of their ass.

ill be honest, i thought about buying DropZone coilovers for my integra a few months ago, thread go there and you can read all the negative things said.

Bottom line, you'll regret it. But eh, its your money, what do I care.

7. 92dxhatch

92dxhatch Senior Member

yeah, alot, but thats when the agx's were like just on the market, i'm sure you can em cheaper.

am i'm with brian11to1, i thought about buying dropzones, but when it came down to it, it wasn't worth it, good luck with though.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted