dropzones????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

highperboi

hey does anyone have or know about dropzone coilovers?? Are they any good? Cause they are really cheap, like 95 bucks.

my buddy has em on his civic i i think there shit

I suppose that only time will tell with the dropzones. Maybe they will sag or maybe they will not. I say get them and try them out...see how you like them. What do you have to loose, you get the for $95 and sell them if you hate them for $50. I was a victim of marketing and paid $339 for ground control and they are good, but the Dropzones are problaly as good as the GC's. Try them out, but make sure you have a good shock (Koni or Tokico) as well.

i had them on my accord and from experience they suck horrible they bounce like a motherfucker especially with stock struts i put in tokico struts and it wasnt as bad but still not good dont buy them its not worth the pain and agonny for the cheapness just go on ebay i got neuspeed race springs for 112 shipped

i really dont like anyhting thats not a major brand. it wouldn;t be a major brand unless they're proven.

its just how i feel though. i dont like buying cheap stuff because when i have, *cough*sprint*cough* it really sucked. imgoing to stop buying the really cheap brands and spend the extra buck, knowing that i have bought a quality part.

Originally posted by importimage@Aug 1 2003, 04:21 PM
I suppose that only time will tell with the dropzones. Maybe they will sag or maybe they will not. I say get them and try them out...see how you like them. What do you have to loose, you get the for $95 and sell them if you hate them for $50. I was a victim of marketing and paid $339 for ground control and they are good, but the Dropzones are problaly as good as the GC's. Try them out, but make sure you have a good shock (Koni or Tokico) as well.

there is no way the dropzones are of same quality as GC's

yea, I agree with that, they are a diff design and quality then GCs. But as far as comparing them to say, skunk2, ractive, there is a negligable difference, honestly. In fact, I bet they all come from the same sweatshops.

I think you are correct. Only Ground Control uses a different design and allows you to request a specific spring rate.

Back