Drove A S2k

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DazedCivic99

I drove my co workers s2k at work today, that is a sweet car. took me awhile to figure out how to start it then i saw the red button that says "start engine" i want it soo bad. the some other dude lite some blackcats off on his nuts he was in some pain for the rest of the night.

i also got a new dog today, shelton shepdog puppy she has one blue eye and the other is brown. she was my moms mothers day present.

so does the s2k have keys or what? how does it work? you jus hop in and push the button with no keys? ive just wondered this for a while.

Put in the key, turn it to "On" and press the start button. Engine starts.

Drive on.

First time I ever drove an S2000, was a friend of mine at the time, he was having trouble shifting, and wanted someone who had never driven his car to beat on it, and see if they had problems missing gears...

I dropped the clutch, slammed 2nd at 9200 RPM and got a little sideways, grabbed third with a chirp, and slowed down after I pulled it to 110 or so...

Pulled back around, he was sweating bullets and I said "No Problems as far as I can tell." :p

That was fun.

Go get back in it I've been trying to race an S2K for awhile now but they never want to go

tell your friend theres a guy with a civic DX that wants to run him for fun or 100 bucks =)

Jeff

S2000's aren't all that fast, dude. I beat one up in the Civic RIGHT before I parted it and my car was SICK SICK SICK.

It's still fun to rub in the owner's face that they jsut got a $33,000 asswhuppin, thought. B)

14.1 stock in a 4 banger is slow?

Hmm... wonder what my automatic Accord is.

slower =) heheheh

Jody Im not trying to race one because I think it would be a good race I just want to race one because I want to lol they all hold themselfs all high and mighty yet will never try to run you

ohwell one day I will get lucky and run an S2K but I bet it will be a day when Im driving my dads 4 door stock LX civic..... thats how the world works

and um Jody where the hell have you been? I went out with your dream girls family and laid around on her for like 5 hours the other night just thought I would let you know =) BTW she smelled pretty good wink

Jeff

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 11 2003, 07:48 PM
Jody Im not trying to race one because I think it would be a good race I just want to race one because I want to lol they all hold themselfs all high and mighty yet will never try to run you

:werd:

That's exactly why I want to race one... and I've never been able to get one to bite. Oh well.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@May 11 2003, 01:38 AM
i want one :(

also... my next dog shall be a female presa canario :wub:

female dog piss does hell to grass, get a male, besides males are nicer!

Originally posted by Calesta+May 13 2003, 01:40 AM-->
@May 11 2003, 07:48 PM

:werd:

That's exactly why I want to race one... and I've never been able to get one to bite. Oh well.

;) Damn, you must REALLY be from the midwest. Out here in CA I could drive around for less than 30 minutes and find some 20 something year old to run thier daddy's s2k. And Jeffie, you would SMOKE a s2k. My sohc only loses by MAYBE a car length. No turbo. :(

Back