Drug Test Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

Can they tell between a girls piss and a guys? I need to take a piss test and I didn't know if they could tell..

yes I know I should stop smoking weed.. just looking for input here

they can if they test for it, but i would be more worried about rolling up with a sample that isn't to temperature. unless your girl pisses like RIGHT before you go into the place.

You failed.

Get a pregnant chick to piss for you, so when they say "You're pregnant?" you can argue it and kill some time?

get yourself that really nasty tasting purple shit, ready clean, I know a few people that have used it to pass tests

you got a kid now, GROW UP.

put the fucking drugs away. christ.

Yes, I know I need to stop. I'm not the kind of the smoker that smokes to get stoned.

I used to smoke about once a day just to relieve stress. but I haven't smoked in about 3 weeks so if I drink alot of water and sweat it out I think I will be okay.

I smoke all the time, its great! :)

I've never had to take a drug test in my entire life. I love Engineering work in CA. haha.

I wouldn't want a pothead engineering anything that I was actually going to use. Sorry.

And I'm with B. Put the fucking drugs away. Smoke to relieve stress? There are plenty of other things you can do that don't jeapordize your employment (at the least).

being a pot smoker has CAUSED your strees. now your stressing out about passing a test.

later, it could be stressing out over your sentence.

Pot is fun for an occasional thing to do. I smoke it a couple times a year too.

but i don't have a kids future to worry about.

Quoted post[/post]]
I wouldn't want a pothead engineering anything that I was actually going to use. Sorry.
LOL

I guess you have a sterotype of that already? Its not like I do it at work.

I guess I wouldn't want an alcoholic engineering anything I was actually going to use also.. Oh wait, but that is legal. Hmm.. Strange..

Quoted post[/post]]
sentence? for smoking?

sure. at the very least, its community service for possesssion. if you get cought driving high, that DUI. thats jail time.... at least an over-nighter.

Quoted post[/post]]
Because that's what B needs, is the munchies :ph34r:

fuck off. i'll eat you. :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
LOL

I guess you have a sterotype of that already? Its not like I do it at work.

I guess I wouldn't want an alcoholic engineering anything I was actually going to use also.. Oh wait, but that is legal. Hmm.. Strange..

I have no problem with it. like i said, i do it occasionally too.

but when it becomes...

"yo, lets go eat."
"hold on, lets smoke a bowl first"

it soon becomes

"yo, lets smoke a bowl"
"hold on, let me smoke a bowl first"

and no, thats not a typo.

Yes, I agree with you there.

I used to smoke everyday.

When I lived with this chick for a while, we used to smoke all day, everyday, it just became routine. We didn't have kids to worry about and we'd just randomly pull out the bowl or roll a blunt.

I didn't get completely retarded when I smoked and we weren't stupid about it. Those were the few months I didn't get myself in trouble because we'd always smoke in the house and I'd never have paraphenalia or anything on me.

But when I was on juvenile probation, I used to buy this detox drink but I can't think of the name. They also don't sell it where I used to get it anymore (Vitamin Shoppe). You could probably find it at a drug store/pharmacy or health shop.

Take a shot of vinegar.

Or something like that. :shrug2: I heard it somewhere.

Google it.

And knock it off. :)

Pissedoffpothead? :ph34r:

Back