drug testing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

But I ugess if you have to, than don't give them your first piss of hte day, and drink a gallon of water piss a time or two before the test and you'll be fine. I know a few parolees, and other assorted takers of piss test.

drink vinegar (like put it on brocooli or something in massive ammounts, sandwhiches instead of mayo, etc) and lots and lots of green tea and water

and then, stop using drugs.

I've heard of some stuff out ont he market you drink and it helps mask the crap

other then that I like whats his names idea

DON'T DO DRUGS

I hate people who do shit like this knowing they might have to do a piss test then when they hear about it they freak out and ask everyone for help.....
I think all places should do piss test and also do them at random NEVER talk about them just pull you aside and make you pee on any given day

I SOO saw this thread coming--look at the topic starter's name. He spelled Tylenol wrong.

Lay off the crank, asswipe.

Or Drink alot of Pickle Juice. :D I dont know but i heard it works. <_< Well it worked on my CUZin, and he smokes pot almost everday.

well i've got a while so i'll just drink alot. and the reason i spelled it tylonal is because somone already had the correct spelling when i made my AIM SN and i use the same name for everything. i don't smoke alot of pot just like once a week or maybe every 2 weeks but i heard that shit stays there for a long time.

Weed usually lingers in your urine for up to a month. Pick up some goldenseal capsules, drink a bunch of water or cranberry juice and you should be fine.

The halflife of THC concentration ranges between 0.8 to 9.8 days. There is too much human variation to even approximate how long THC will be detected in the urine of an individual. Infrequent users with a fast metabolism will have the shortest detection time. Frequent users with a slow metabolism will have long detection times. The only way to estimate a detection time is to consider the lower and upper bounds (3-30 days), and decide based on the factors I've mentioned.

just go Here and read everything they have to say about it

they have more information than anyone on this site will have

1. DETECTION TIMES

1.1 Half-life of TetraHydroCannabinol
1.2 Detection times of several drugs
1.3 Positive (definition)
1.3.1 Second hand smoke and positives
1.4 Decreasing detection times

2. TEST METHODS

2.1 Substances that are detectable
2.2 DrugAlert
2.3 Gas Chromatography
2.4 Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry
2.5 Hair testing
2.6 High Performance Liquid Chromatography
2.7 Immunoassay
2.7.1 Radio ImmunoAssay (a.k.a. Abuscreen)
2.7.2 Enzyme Multiplied Immunoassay Technique
2.7.3 Fluorescence Polarization ImmunoAssay
2.8 PharmChek
2.9 TestCup
2.10 Thin Layer Chromatography

3. TEST STANDARDS AND ACCURACY

3.1 Procedures used
3.2 False positives
3.2.1 Ibuprofen
3.2.2 Cold remedies, pain relievers, hay fever remedies, & diet pills
3.2.3 Antibiotics
3.2.4 Melanin (black skin)
3.2.5 DHEA
3.2.6 Dental treatment
3.3 True positives (legitimate)
3.3.1 Poppy seeds
3.3.2 Testosterone supplements

4. A NOTE ON COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS

5. THINGS TESTED TO DETECT COUNTER MEASURES

5.1 Color
5.2 Temperature
5.3 Creatinine
5.4 pH
5.5 Specific gravity
5.6 Age
5.7 Gender

6. PRODUCING CLEAN URINE

6.1 Dilution
6.1.1 Water
6.1.2 Creatinine level
6.1.3 Vitamin B
6.2 Diuretics
6.2.1 Ultimate Blend © (was Test Free) 6.2.2 Detoxify Carbo Clean ©
6.2.3 Naturally Klean Herbal Tea ©
6.2.4 Goldenseal
6.2.5 Certa or Certo
6.2.6 Vales Original Formula
6.2.7 Lasix
6.3 Vinegar
6.4 Dexatrim
6.5 Fiber
6.6 Vitamin lecithin
6.7 How to give a clean sample
6.8 Exercise
6.9 Beta-2 agonists
6.10 Beta-3 agonists
6.11 Low dosaging

7. DRUG SCREENS

7.1 Drug screens that work
7.1.1 Aspirin
7.2 Drug screens that do not work
7.2.1 Goldenseal
7.2.2 Niacin
7.2.3 Zinc sulfate
7.3 Untested drug screens
7.3.1 Puri-Blend &copy;
7.3.2 The Stuff &copy;

8. DOPING SAMPLES

8.1 Effective additives
8.1.1 Bleach
8.1.2 Klear &copy;
8.1.3 Water
8.2 Ineffective additives
8.2.1 Ammonia
8.2.2 Blood
8.2.3 Draino
8.2.4 Goldenseal
8.2.5 Hydrogen peroxide
8.2.6 Lemon juice
8.2.7 Liquid soap
8.2.8 Mary Jane's SuperClean 13 &copy;
8.2.9 Purifyit &copy;
8.2.10 Sodium nitrate
8.2.11 Table salt
8.2.12 UrinAid &copy;
8.2.13 Vinegar
8.2.14 Visine
8.2.15 WD40
8.3 Untested additives
8.3.1 Papain

9. SUBSTITUTION

9.1 Substitution methods
9.1.1 Concealed container
9.1.2 Injection
9.1.3 Catheterization
9.2 Where to get clean urine
9.2.1 Urine from a donor
9.2.2 Powdered urine
9.2.2.1 Making your own powdered urine
9.2.3 Dog urine

10. STEALING URINE

11. IF YOU FAIL THE TEST

12. WHO DRUGTESTS?

12.1 Which companies test, and which don't?

13. POLITICS AND ETHICS OF DRUG TESTING

14. ABOUT THE AUTHOR

14.1 Contacting the author

15. FOOTNOTES

16. SOURCES

16.1 Contributors
16.2 Works cited
16.3 For more information
16.3.1 Drug testing consultants on the net
16.3.2 Drug testing mailing list
16.3.3 Sites
16.3.4 Newsgroups

and for the record goldenseal not only doesnt work, most test sites check for it as well

it can work on some tests... but it is not reliable... and sites are testing for it because it was so popular in the 80s

Goldenseal is a plant and you can get either the root or the leaves in pill form. It's also a liquid or tea. The liquid is rumored to absorb slower than the capsules. Goldenseal is a diuretic, but works no better than other diuretics. Furthermore, NORML reports that Goldenseal is now being tested for. Taking Goldenseal is a foolish waste.

Goldenseal has shown to work on occasion. However, some labs are reportedly testing for Goldenseal. Goldenseal is very unreliable, and California NORML advises against using it. Goldenseal (as a screen) only works on the TLC test, which is not used anymore.

if the fine pot heads at NORML dont advise using it, it aint worth using

you can get high sniffing tylenol?????????

and I'm just learning this at 28 years of age now?????????????/

seriously.

Goto GNC or your local vitamin supplement store and look for a YELLOW carboard box of a product called "golden seal" ....

I forget the exact name of the actual product but it comes in a yellow box about the size of a dvd.

Take the product then put a gallon of water in a big ol pot. mix it and boil it. then pour it into a plastic gallon milk jug 4 hours before your piss test. then start drinking like a russian.

piss untill your piss comes out white. then pop the vitamin B pill that comes with it, and your piss will turn yellow.

then hightail it over to the piss place and pray that you dont piss your pants while sitting in traffic on the 405 freeway for 15 minutes then getting lost in the city of Long Beach looking for the fucking piss place.

three days before my last piss test 8 years ago, I had done an 8-ball of coke, the week prior had done over a teener of meth and the night before I had smoked a 1/4 ounce (at least) of chron to the head.

took the piss test and came back clean as a whistle.

and goldenseal DOES work. You just need to plan your time frame around the scheduled time of the piss test.

I had more drugs in my system the week prior to that piss test than anyone else and I still came back clean. I also had a high metabolism at the time so that prob. had something to do with it.

but again, goldenseal DOES work. It worked for me.

and if they give you shit about finding goldenseal in your sytem, tell them you take it as a natural supplement.

your some hippy herbal freak...

I know people that failed on Goldenseal, so it isn't 100% and as Eric said, even NORML doesn't endorse it as a way to twart the man. You can drink a few sugary glasses of ice tea and get the same effect. If Goldenseal helped you pass it is because it does the same thing as drinking large quanities of water, or other drink that can make you piss your brains out.

well again....

i dont abuse drugs anymore so I wouldnt know. The occasional toot of coke in vegas and hit of weed nonwithstanding, I been "clean" for around 8 years now. I was never an "addict"....just like to consume large quantaties of whatever drug was around.
I think I bought the following amounts of drugs my entire life:

0 dollars of coke
10 bucks of meth
20 bucks of weed
5 bucks of acid

my entire life. Everything else was kicked down from the homies. :thumbsup:

so my advice to the guy who started this thread is this:

stop fucking with drugs. as you get older it CAN AND WILL catch up with you. either you will get busted by the cops, hopelessly addicted or turn out like me: a 28 year old fucking space cadet :thumbsup:

A real excellent state of mind to be in when you are talking to some of your Grad. School professors on a professional level trying to convince them of reccomending you for an internship with the local Supreme Court Judge.

But on the other side of the coin....I'm not as bad as I once was and I can fool anyone into thinking I'm some Opie looking white-bred white boy with no problems.

Well there is the Mission Impossible Method....tried by one of my friends.

He got his friends 16 year old sister to piss in a baggie then he quickly wrapped it in some sort of heat sheild to preserve the temp. and quickly proceeded down to the piss test. He placed the baggy of urine in his underwear (he wore tighty whities) and filled up the cup.

A few days later the drug center called back and told him they had great news !

They said they found absolutely no drugs in his system and also congratulated him on being 3 months pregnant.....

ok ok ok, old wives tale yes. but I know some of you idiots bought it hook line and sinker :p

Dont do drugs... its pointless, Im 19 all I do is drink an occasinal Smirnoff... no biggie, I get a nice buzz off 2, yes Im a lightweight... but who cares...

Just dont do drugs...

Back