1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

drug testing

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by tylonalsnifnfool, Jun 19, 2004.

1. tylonalsnifnfool

tylonalsnifnfool Senior Member

i need to know how to pass a drug test useing household shit. any links/suggestions.

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Not doing drugs is the best household remedy out there.

3. xj0hnx

But I ugess if you have to, than don't give them your first piss of hte day, and drink a gallon of water piss a time or two before the test and you'll be fine. I know a few parolees, and other assorted takers of piss test.

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

drink vinegar (like put it on brocooli or something in massive ammounts, sandwhiches instead of mayo, etc) and lots and lots of green tea and water

and then, stop using drugs.

5. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

I've heard of some stuff out ont he market you drink and it helps mask the crap

other then that I like whats his names idea

DON'T DO DRUGS

I hate people who do shit like this knowing they might have to do a piss test then when they hear about it they freak out and ask everyone for help.....
    I think all places should do piss test and also do them at random NEVER talk about them just pull you aside and make you pee on any given day

6. Havok

Havok Senior Member

I SOO saw this thread coming--look at the topic starter's name. He spelled Tylenol wrong.

Lay off the crank, asswipe.

7. hondamidnighter

hondamidnighter Senior Member

Or Drink alot of Pickle Juice. :D I dont know but i heard it works. <_< Well it worked on my CUZin, and he smokes pot almost everday.

8. tylonalsnifnfool

tylonalsnifnfool Senior Member

well i've got a while so i'll just drink alot. and the reason i spelled it tylonal is because somone already had the correct spelling when i made my AIM SN and i use the same name for everything. i don't smoke alot of pot just like once a week or maybe every 2 weeks but i heard that shit stays there for a long time.

9. swanny

swanny Senior Member

Weed usually lingers in your urine for up to a month. Pick up some goldenseal capsules, drink a bunch of water or cranberry juice and you should be fine.

10. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

just go Here and read everything they have to say about it

they have more information than anyone on this site will have

and for the record goldenseal not only doesnt work, most test sites check for it as well

11. swanny

swanny Senior Member

If it doesn't work then why would they test for it? :huh:

12. E_SolSi

it can work on some tests... but it is not reliable... and sites are testing for it because it was so popular in the 80s

if the fine pot heads at NORML dont advise using it, it aint worth using

13. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

you can get high sniffing tylenol?????????

and I'm just learning this at 28 years of age now?????????????/

seriously.

Goto GNC or your local vitamin supplement store and look for a YELLOW carboard box of a product called "golden seal" ....

I forget the exact name of the actual product but it comes in a yellow box about the size of a dvd.

Take the product then put a gallon of water in a big ol pot. mix it and boil it. then pour it into a plastic gallon milk jug 4 hours before your piss test. then start drinking like a russian.

piss untill your piss comes out white. then pop the vitamin B pill that comes with it, and your piss will turn yellow.

then hightail it over to the piss place and pray that you dont piss your pants while sitting in traffic on the 405 freeway for 15 minutes then getting lost in the city of Long Beach looking for the fucking piss place.

three days before my last piss test 8 years ago, I had done an 8-ball of coke, the week prior had done over a teener of meth and the night before I had smoked a 1/4 ounce (at least) of chron to the head.

took the piss test and came back clean as a whistle.

14. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

and goldenseal DOES work. You just need to plan your time frame around the scheduled time of the piss test.

I had more drugs in my system the week prior to that piss test than anyone else and I still came back clean. I also had a high metabolism at the time so that prob. had something to do with it.

but again, goldenseal DOES work. It worked for me.

and if they give you shit about finding goldenseal in your sytem, tell them you take it as a natural supplement.

your some hippy herbal freak...

15. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

again, this ONLY works if they make you give a piss sample.

hair sample......

your fucked.

16. xj0hnx

I know people that failed on Goldenseal, so it isn't 100% and as Eric said, even NORML doesn't endorse it as a way to twart the man. You can drink a few sugary glasses of ice tea and get the same effect. If Goldenseal helped you pass it is because it does the same thing as drinking large quanities of water, or other drink that can make you piss your brains out.

17. E_SolSi

:lmao:

18. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

well again....

i dont abuse drugs anymore so I wouldnt know. The occasional toot of coke in vegas and hit of weed nonwithstanding, I been "clean" for around 8 years now. I was never an "addict"....just like to consume large quantaties of whatever drug was around.
    I think I bought the following amounts of drugs my entire life:

0 dollars of coke
    10 bucks of meth
    20 bucks of weed
    5 bucks of acid

my entire life. Everything else was kicked down from the homies. :thumbsup:

so my advice to the guy who started this thread is this:

stop fucking with drugs. as you get older it CAN AND WILL catch up with you. either you will get busted by the cops, hopelessly addicted or turn out like me: a 28 year old fucking space cadet :thumbsup:

A real excellent state of mind to be in when you are talking to some of your Grad. School professors on a professional level trying to convince them of reccomending you for an internship with the local Supreme Court Judge.

But on the other side of the coin....I'm not as bad as I once was and I can fool anyone into thinking I'm some Opie looking white-bred white boy with no problems.

19. Tonyd0821

Tonyd0821 Banned

Well there is the Mission Impossible Method....tried by one of my friends.

He got his friends 16 year old sister to piss in a baggie then he quickly wrapped it in some sort of heat sheild to preserve the temp. and quickly proceeded down to the piss test. He placed the baggy of urine in his underwear (he wore tighty whities) and filled up the cup.

A few days later the drug center called back and told him they had great news !

They said they found absolutely no drugs in his system and also congratulated him on being 3 months pregnant.....

ok ok ok, old wives tale yes. but I know some of you idiots bought it hook line and sinker :p

20. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

Dont do drugs... its pointless, Im 19 all I do is drink an occasinal Smirnoff... no biggie, I get a nice buzz off 2, yes Im a lightweight... but who cares...

Just dont do drugs...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted